Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Its a bit laggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKnight27

So i get like 20 fps in the lobby and like i try to pvp all the player seems to tp here and there so plz make jartex a bit less laggy

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello DarkKnight27 DarkKnight27 I would suggest a few things
1.) Watch a tutorial on how to increase your fps in minecraft in youtube because for the low fps it might seem to the game a bit laggy to pvp
2.) I would suggest to get a ethernet coonection and again watch a another tutorial how to improve your connection speed because if the ping is good it will be a lot less laggy for you to play and the player will not teleport here and there to you.
I am sorry that i couldnt provide you the link of the tutorials because i dont want to get my account suspended for advertisining social media so sorry :(
But you can always search in youtube and find it out
Hope this helps you out
Have a great rest day/night
swarna123

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
FPS lag has very little correlation to the server itself, it is most likely your PC

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
So i get like 20 fps in the lobby and like i try to pvp all the player seems to tp here and there so plz make jartex a bit less laggy
There are a few solutions to it
1. Use Max framerate settings
2. Use ethernet
3. Update ur graphics drivers
also u cant blame the jartex staff cuz ur screen is a slideshow just check ur ping

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Hello DarkSole,

I may have a few tips and tricks that should help you get slightly better FPS since I used to have a bad computer too and had to do everything to squeeze a few more fps in anyway. So first of all you should use a client like Lunar, it has seemed to always give me almost twice the FPS that I'd usually get with normal minecraft, make sure it has the FPS Booster enabled in Lunar settings. Another important thing is that you should try disabling the Side-bar in minecraft when playing, you'll be able to do this with Lunar Client.

Lastly you should head over here. It's a great detailed FPS Boosting guide, which following you is sure to give you a very good fps boost. Let me know if you have any other questions! Have a good day.

Regards,
Nytb.

dirk

IGN
TheDirkPvp
Try lowering you’re render distance or watch from youtube tutorials to make you’re gameplay FPS better on minecraft.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello DarkSole,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.