Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Items from chests

Davig

Minecraft Username:
Davig​

What is the suggestion about?
Items from chests​

Description:
make it so u can get prot 3 helmets in mid cuz i u dont get helmet in ur island ur kinda screwed cuz i've been in that kind of situation before, i didnt get a helmet in my island and i searched mid 2 times, about 5-6 islands and still no helmet and guess what! i got killed in 4 hits cuz i didnt have a helmet​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
bigger chance to win​

OnUrCase

Donator
Donator
IGN
OnUrCase
prot 3 helmet isn't much more different then the prot 2 helmet + there's already beast boots which gives str and it isn't hard to get -1

Last edited:

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Happens to everyone and there really isn't a need for it when there are prot 2 helms mentioned above.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
Davig

What is the suggestion about?
Items from chests

Description:
make it so u can get prot 3 helmets in mid cuz i u dont get helmet in ur island ur kinda screwed cuz i've been in that kind of situation before, i didnt get a helmet in my island and i searched mid 2 times, about 5-6 islands and still no helmet and guess what! i got killed in 4 hits cuz i didnt have a helmet

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
bigger chance to win
Even if you don’t get a helmet at spawn, when you kill someone, they most likely will have a helmet

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
-1 same reasons as OnUrCase OnUrCase

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
-1 explained by my qt OnUrCase OnUrCase above :>

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
prot 3 helmet isn't much more different then the prot 2 helmet + there's already beast boots which gives str and it isn't hard to get -1
and btw thats just stupid to say, if you are counting on beast boots, then what are u gonna do if you got jumped by a guy with beast boots? you are basically 3 tap without helmet. The most "reliable" way of getting helmet in this case is bunny boots + camp and wait for clean. Unless you find a really bad player tho, but since its extreme there's high chance of somebody cleaning you while you are killing him lmao.