Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied items drop on the floor if one dies of fall damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxlilleed

IGN
xxxxlilleed
Minecraft Username:
xxxxlilleed​

What is the suggestion about?
items drop on the floor if one dies of fall damage​

Description:
items and valuables in bedwars are a precious commodity to most players, therefore it has come to my attention that when one slips and falls and is not knocked off by an opposition player items are lost and cant not be retrieved i have personally lost 12 emeralds due to that its a bug that i think should be solved by just letting items fall on the floor on death by fall damage
Thank you
yours trully
xxxxlilleed​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it would just make the game easier and diamond and emerald gathering would be easy​

Extra Information:
not any but thank if u read this​

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
-1 Because this is from another server I don't wanna mention. And it makes you very rich vey fast which is kinda op in my opinion.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
And im changing my vote to neutral
Reasons stated above plus the game physics actually makes sense.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xxxxlilleed

xxxxlilleed

IGN
xxxxlilleed
Hm losing everything in your inventory due to fall damage or void is a way to make one to have the sense of "whatever is in the inventory is highly valuable!" I mean your suggestion is good and all but if this was to get implied, most players won't get the sense of getting better at doing stuff such as ladder clutching to prevent fall damage you know. It's like saying that if a player falls in the void for bridging, their items (blocks, Gold ingot, iron ingot etc) should respawn with them, won't you think that this would heavily make players not perfect their bridging technique and stuff.
It's a
minus one from me. Why because this could make players not get good at the game (ngl would be fine if they don't hahaha.) This is just my opinion.
Have a nice day.
i get u but i said fall damage not void but real talk it would so good suggetion

Vadisgood

IGN
Vadisgood
Agreed I wanted this thing because its so annoying when u died to fall damage

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, xxxxlilleed​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.