Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Item Frames, Armor Stands and Music Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
silvertongued​

What is your suggestion's title?
Item Frames, Armor Stands and Music Discs​

Suggestion Details:
Item Frames and Armor Stands disappear after relogging, we want that they don't disappear after placing them. Item Frames are useful since sign shops use them for demonstration of items and we also do mapArt on the walls using item frames so it'd be so kind if you guys fixed them.

And I saw "music discs added in mob drops shop" in the last SBD reset post by Andeh but I couldn't find them in game. I'd be so happy if you added music discs in shop misc or shop drops since they are only items that make music in Minecraft and we may finally use our jukeboxes.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
we've been waiting for them for the last 3 seasons and I believe this is time to play some music in our warm skyblock houses​

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
-Neutral
It would provide neat little decorations although the downsides are such items are used in many lag machines, dupe glitches, etc. So I doubt it will be worth it in the end.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
seasonsafterfall

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
-Neutral
It would provide neat little decorations although the downsides are such items are used in many lag machines, dupe glitches, etc. So I doubt it will be worth it in the end.
Yup, actually we are the only server that has these items banned instead of setting a placing limit for each chunk. And you've made a good point because we're also the only server who disabled rain and snow to decrease lag, instead of setting them special to the skyblock island worlds. Actually, I'm ok with disabling the rain but at least let's have item frames since there isn't any machine using item frames as a lag source (armor stands can be stacked but item frames can't) Otherwise the server is still on 1.8.x and we lack almost all of the decoration items from the newer versions and we keep banning what we have as decoration (paintings don't work too...)

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, seasonsafterfall​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been implemented on the current season.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.