Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Item despawning should be like normal

palmal123

Items despawn every 5 - 10 minutes but I think it should be like the normal minecraft despawning system as if you are unlucky items can instantly despawned here.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Items despawn every 5 - 10 minutes but I think it should be like the normal minecraft despawning system as if you are unlucky items can instantly despawned here.
well the despawn rate varies in every server idk bout jartex ig its 6k ticks or smthing
items despawn in 5 mins or so to reduce lag, as the more entities on a server, the laggier it gets.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P

palmal123

well the despawn rate varies in every server idk bout jartex ig its 6k ticks or smthing
items despawn in 5 mins or so to reduce lag, as the more entities on a server, the laggier it gets.
I think items should despawn but like in normal minecraft after 5 mins of bein dropped and not just every 5 mins even if its been dropped a second ago.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I think items should despawn but like in normal minecraft after 5 mins of bein dropped and not just every 5 mins even if its been dropped a second ago.
it can be done so .......but it will make the server choppier jartex gets 1k-2k ppl every day and a half or 1/3rd of its community plays survival and skyblock if they increase the despawn rate to the likes of single-player minecraft the server might just lag everyone out .........you won't see such despawn time in smaller servers compared to jartex cus they have less player base and all so its less laggy for them .......also from what i know in servers like hypixel survival despawn time is like around 30 sec to 1 minute

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
The despawn time is made so that the server wont lag. The items despawn according to clearlag which occurs after a certain period of time.

Arrow3006

Donator
Donator
Just make sure you don’t drop items before the clear lag, you can check it with a command aswell, so that makes it a bit better.