Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars It is about the feature where players need to buy a rank to spectate

Status
Not open for further replies.

trieuhh

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Drenolenn

What is the suggestion about?
It is about the feature where players need to buy a rank to spectate

Description:
So I think Jartex needs to remove the feature where you need to buy a rank to spectate games. It just makes jartex look like they just want money and dont want their players to be happy. Like seriously, why do you need a rank to spectate games? It just ruins the game for a lot of players and it may look like jartex is a server where they just want a lot of money to new players that just joined the server and just want to spectate their friend.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
YES! It just ruins gameplay for new players and it may cause them to never play the server again since they think jartex is a "bad" server which just wants money.

Slash

Donator
Donator
Giving /spec to members is just a bad idea, I think that only donators/staff deserve it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
trieuhh

trieuhh

Donator
Donator
But seriously tho, read the last part of my suggestion. It does actually ruin jartex for new players. Other servers (not naming any names here) actually let the players spectate games. When a player from some server that does this, comes to jartex, they just leave cause they think that jartex just wants money or something. Really does ruin gameplay for new players.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
How does this ruin the "gameplay"?

It's just a perk, it doesn't guve any advantage ingame either. The rank is people who wants to support the server, all ranks are to support the server. Without money this server won't be able to run.
The rank even has /nick aka disguise, so i don't see how it's "Jartex wants money".

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Drenolenn,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):​
  • We're not a philanthropic institution that gives players free features for everyone, we need to make some revenue in order to exists.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.