Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Issues, Suggestions

KingMahan1386

IGN
ItzKrishivYT
I wanted to apply for staff but I can't I know why it happend, its probably as I have not posted many messages and I have changed account a lot of time. And the other thing, It would be great if you add some old maps like airshow, I know this for a fact this will not happen as Pika Network has those maps when I asked their staff to add maps which are on Jartex they denied it, And why there is never mods associated with Bedwars not online, these days a lot of people have been acting like I know this mod personally give me win or I will get you banned and stuff. It has become so toxic I can't even imagine, every now and then I get stuck due to server lag, or I got someone locked in combo everyone just start hackusating me. I know there is nothing much I can complete as this is a face of a bedwars player but still I haven't seen this type of toxicity like saying things about someone's parents [if you are wondering I should report them I did and the staff did the needful] ,at last I know I should post this a recommendation and suggestion thread. I don't think so its not a big issue that needs a staff's time.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
I wanted to apply for staff but I can't I know why it happend, its probably as I have not posted many messages and I have changed account a lot of time.
You don't meet requirements for that.
It would be great if you add some old maps like airshow,
Jartex don't copy other servers.
And why there is never mods associated with Bedwars not online, these days a lot of people have been acting like I know this mod personally give me win or I will get you banned and stuff.
LOL nothing like that xd
then I get stuck due to server lag, or I got someone locked in combo everyone just start hackusating me.
Cracked server cracked players what do you expect?

at last I know I should post this a recommendation and suggestion thread
You should make a suggestion HERE instead.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KingMahan1386

KingMahan1386

IGN
ItzKrishivYT
he didn't do anything LOL they said they don't copy other servers isn't bedwars etc all these games a copy of hypixel?
Any time in game do /staff and see you will never find a staff in bedwars or skywars etc. I know what we can expect from cracked players but still not all servers have toxicity everbody just swears to STOP that I filed 5 chat and gameplay reports all got accepted, so yeah I am maybe wrong here. But not allways. I know I don't meet requirements for staff and what ae thoose and I really bored so when you will reply tell that also and plz dont act smart

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KingMahan1386

KingMahan1386

IGN
ItzKrishivYT
it they are vanished it will still show in staff column yesturday i saw technoshein in staff in practice pvp i wasn't able to msg or duel or see him and a lot of people in chat were duel me to the staff. so they can be vansihed but will be visible in column. and dont dare to talk about plugins and stuff I have done my homework on them

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
He has a point, i have tries inviting staff like 5 times but they dont join ;-;
I got back to back hacker games yesterday, with the a hacker v hacker in game too.
(ps: me and my dou won both games cuz i cheat too)

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Yeah I invited like a thousand times to Technostein he didnt accept. Thank god Flexier Flexier logged on.
He came the first time i invited him.