Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal SBF Island Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cocokish

Minecraft Username:
Cocokish

What is the suggestion about?
Island Voting

Description:
Hello This is just a simple suggestion to make the players hyped up and I apologize in advance for my bad English please forgive me.

I suggest to add Island voting/Liking,
for example if u love or amazed on a certain island by how beautifully built it is,
you can send a like to this island.

In this case there will be a leaderboards with the most island likes, well I'm not asking that there should be a rewards but it's up to you.
I'm sure skyblock will be a lot of fun if this will get added because the more the competition the more fun the players will experience!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will improve Jartex to encourage players to work harder and spend more time on their island. This means it will increase the amount of playing time in the server and giving the chance to increase player count that will play in skyblock.

Extra Information:
I hope my suggestion is understandable & readable. Thank you for reading!

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
+1

There shouldn't be any rewards towards it, however a GUI to show the most liked islands would be pretty cool I guess. Alot of players like to build pretty amazing builds within there island.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - INTERNAL

Hello Cocokish,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted for internal discussion, that means the suggestion has the potential to be added to jartex. The suggestion has been added to our discussion board and might be added to jartex. There is no timeframe for it, it could be less than one week or several months.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.