Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Competition Island Top - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

necacepac

Donator
Donator
Why r we scammers when u bought spawners from gentle as well+ u merged 4times ,and on top of that got spawners from fugestly,not our problem u r that stupid and u couldn't see that's not worth ,now f off useless ppl

Hunter17820

Donator
Donator
GG for everyone in this season. don be so stingy and find excuses and call other people a scammer :)

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Lmfao, this chat is jokes, you guys are just salty that you couldn’t beat us after buying bare keys, then merging so many times, then buying spawners of gentle, then got spawners of fug. Yet you still didn’t win. Now what do you do? Call us hackers? Scammers? LOL please. So keep spreading false info and rumours, your only giving us a good laugh.

milad9999

Donator
Donator
natty_sword natty_sword always good at SkyBlock, gg my man! delanoWellens delanoWellens no hate towards their island members please.

usserwout

Donator
Donator
IGN
usserwout
Lmfao, this chat is jokes, you guys are just salty that you couldn’t beat us after buying bare keys, then merging so many times, then buying spawners of gentle, then got spawners of fug. Yet you still didn’t win. Now what do you do? Call us hackers? Scammers? LOL please. So keep spreading false info and rumours, your only giving us a good laugh.
Lol, I just love to make people mad. XD

Well, GG to the Winners! Monstererza DellanoWellens and MoudTage. I hope on the next season there will be new winners as well. Good luck to all S.B.D. Players

Status
Not open for further replies.