Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Island Recruting! (SBD)

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
As of November 24th, our Island is currently looking for a new member. Currently only 1 but this may change to 3 in total when I get SkyGod.

Current Members:
OwlerPax
Namkeen
Nic2002
Aqua_120
Limitplays
xXFireMan1788Xx
KAJUBIEFTIDABLJU

We have one requirement and that is you have /fly. The command will make it easier for you to work in the island.
If you would like to join, then please state a few things :
Ign:
Playtime:
What you can bring to the Island (items etc):
Any extra skills(optional):

We are currently looking for a new member as one of our very active member is starting UNI and he's playtime will drop by a lot and we would like to find a new member who can help us in /is top.

Thats about it =)

Good Luck =)

Jartex.png

Synision

Addicted Member
Ign: AitreniSky
Playtime: I can AFK throughout the whole of the Weekdays also I can play 7-8 hours on the weekend.
What you can bring to the Island (items etc): 1.5 million island
Any extra skills(optional): AFKing spawners/farms also gaining money for the island and profiting items.

Redstone: 6/10, I can learn.
Building: 5/10, I have a great imagination but i cant build it.
Grinding: 10/10, All you do is click on a mob.
PvP: 9/10, I wouldn’t say that I am the best but i do consider myself as a good PvPerz

Last edited:

TitanMix

Ign: TitanMix
Playtime: 5-6 Hours
What you can bring to the Island (items etc): A lot of spawners, P4U3 Armor, Gold Blocks, Hoppers, Beacons.
Any extra skills(optional): Redstone 8/10 Farms 10/10 (Cactus and Cocoa Bean) PvP 9/10

dasari

Ign: dasari
Playtime: 2-3 hours on working days and for like 12-15 hours on holidays.
What you can bring to the Island (items etc): 3 Pigmans spawners, 32 Blaze spawners, 2 Creeper spawners, 10 Cow spawners and some small spawners and 80 hoppers and many Emerald and gold blocks.(also some beacons)
Any extra skills(optional):Yah I am a good builder and also a xp grinder(I have an Inq5 sword to grind xp). And I have fly.

Ign: Drift_Evil
Playtime: 8 - 12hrs
What you can bring to the Island (items etc): Spawners[ 3xPigman, 33xBlaze, 9xCows, 1xCreeper, and some normal spawners ] & 70xHoppers and many emerald, gold blocks
Any extra skills(optional):Good Builder, Grinder ( I grind with inq3 sword ), Trader( I trade keys from other gamemodes for sbd keys )

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Titanmix don’t jump to conclusions please. ivalkyriehelmboy has fly lol.