Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Island perms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loucus

So I made this thread to ask you all that if the island members can STEAL from the island or no and weather or not we can appeal the stealth

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Can you maybe just say it here so everyone that looking for the answer too can read it here?
So ok, you want to know about the islands and their rules, well firstly as our fellow member said insiding is forbidden on the server and will be taken some serious punishments according the rules, so just keep in mind to not give any other members which you don’t know, perms to do anything on your block. Is that your question?

The_W

Addicted Member
So ok, you want to know about the islands and their rules, well firstly as our fellow member said insiding is forbidden on the server and will be taken some serious punishments according the rules, so just keep in mind to not give any other members which you don’t know, perms to do anything on your block. Is that your question?
Well, basically my question is if griefer got punished or not. In that other thread I mentioned, the punishment didn't happen because they said it's the owner's responsibility. So, is it safe if I assume the rules had changed and now, griefers are bannable?

Sorry if I asked a lot, I was confused and didn't fully understand your message. I'm not really good at English.

KenExtreme

So I made this thread to ask you all that if the island members can STEAL from the island or no and weather or not we can appeal the stealth
They can if you turn on the permission2020-12-05_17.57.02.png2020-12-05_17.56.42.png2020-12-05_17.56.50.png
make sure that its turned off if you dont trust them

The_W The_W reply:
They do get punishment if you have enough proof that he/she did that any screenshot or videos will work but still need to show that he/she really grief your island.

NOTE: Think before making someone a member of your island.

Last edited:

The_W

Addicted Member
The_W The_W reply:
They do get punishment if you have enough proof that he/she did that any screenshot or videos will work but still need to show that he/she really grief your island.
Ok thanks for the reply

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Loucus

Loucus

Thanks, everyone
~Request Lock~ ovq ovq

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator