Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Island perms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loucus

So I made this thread to ask you all that if the island members can STEAL from the island or no and weather or not we can appeal the stealth

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Loucus

Loucus

Can you elaborate please?
Suppose you have 3 people on your island. One is your friend, the other is a random person from the internet, so, If the random person VANDALISES the island or DESTROYS it when the others aren't online, will it be a reportable offense?

The_W

Addicted Member
Suppose you have 3 people on your island. One is your friend, the other is a random person from the internet, so, If the random person VANDALISES the island or DESTROYS it when the others aren't online, will it be a reportable offense?
According to Skyblock's rules, Insiding (Stealing and probably Griefing) is not allowed and results to ban.
But the strange thing is, I found this thread:
Which answer that it was the owner's fault to gave the access knowing the risk, so there will be no ban and lost items will not be refunded. This is confusing to me, I don't know if the rule meant differently, or the rule changed after that thread. I hope someone can give a true answer to this.

It's best to give access only to your most trusted friends. You can probably change the member's authority with island perms, but I don't know how far it can go.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Loucus

Loucus

According to Skyblock's rules, Insiding (Griefing & Stealing) is not allowed and results to ban.
But the strange thing is, I found this thread:
Which answer that it was the owner's fault to gave the access knowing the risk, so there will be no ban and lost items will not be refunded. This is confusing to me, I don't know if the rule meant differently, or the rule changed after that thread. I hope someone can give a true answer to this.

It's best to give access only to your most trusted friends. You can probably change the member's authority with island perms, but I don't know how far it can go.
Ok thank you

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Loucus

Loucus

~Request Lock~ mhmd223 mhmd223

The_W

Addicted Member
This is confusing to me, I don't know if the rule meant differently, or the rule changed after that thread. I hope someone can give a true answer to this.
I'm still confused about this one. Can we wait if only someone know the certain answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.