Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is this some kind of intentional bug ?

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
so we all know bout bw cosmetics like win effects, kill msgs bed destroy effects, and all ....among which most of them are only available to ranked players ...so i recently changed all my kill msg and win effects to random .....i later noticed i was getting all those kill messages and win effects in game that i unlocked but are only available to ranked players like the rain win effect and time traveler one.......... also kill msgs like ancient and sports which basically needs a rank to enable them

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
so we all know bout bw cosmetics like win effects, kill msgs bed destroy effects, and all ....among which most of them are only available to ranked players ...so i recently changed all my kill msg and win effects to random .....i later noticed i was getting all those kill messages and win effects in game that i unlocked but are only available to ranked players like the rain win effect and time traveler one.......... also kill msgs like ancient and sports which basically needs a rank to enable them
Ye its a bugged because they recently added the ramdo thing so u can get all

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
I believe that it is an unintentional bug because why would the be a bug that intentional.