Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is this lag or kill aura

Solution
Hello CoolPanda,

I see you have encountered a rule-breaker. In game. If you ever see a player break the rules on the server, you may Report Them. If they have broken any chat rules, then create a Chat Report for that player. If they have broken any gameplay rules, then be sure to create a Gameplay Report for that player.​
- Cheating could be reasoned based on the head movement. (LEVI377)​

For your reference, here is the link to the server rules: JN RULES. You may use this as a guideline to ensure that the player has in fact violated...​

Faz_DLB

Trial
Staff member
Trial
Great Reporter
Donator
Staff Member
Hello CoolPanda,

I see you have encountered a rule-breaker. In game. If you ever see a player break the rules on the server, you may Report Them. If they have broken any chat rules, then create a Chat Report for that player. If they have broken any gameplay rules, then be sure to create a Gameplay Report for that player.​
- Cheating could be reasoned based on the head movement. (LEVI377)​

For your reference, here is the link to the server rules: JN RULES. You may use this as a guideline to ensure that the player has in fact violated server rules.​

Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.

Best Regards,
~ Faz_DLB

Last edited:
Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CoolPanda

CoolPanda

Donator
Donator
Hello CoolPanda,

- Cheating based on the head movement. (LEVI337)​

For your reference, here is the link to the server rules: JN RULES. You may use this as a guideline to ensure that the player has in fact violated server rules.​

Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.

Best Regards,
~ Faz_DLB
Hey faz tysm for the reply, i just wanted to get another opnion on the clip, do you think its enough to prove?

Faz_DLB

Trial
Staff member
Trial
Great Reporter
Donator
Staff Member
Hey faz tysm for the reply, i just wanted to get another opnion on the clip, do you think its enough to prove?
My pleasure :D

I do believe so, but you can always report and let the staff decide. From my experience, it looks like the player is hacking tho!

Warm Regards,
~ Faz_DLB

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CoolPanda

CoolPanda

Donator
Donator
My pleasure :D

I do believe so, but you can always report and let the staff decide. From my experience, it looks like the player is hacking tho!

Warm Regards,
~ Faz_DLB
any chance I can speak to you over discord?

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
This is not enough, as the video is short. It needs to be a bit longer and should have captured the cheater a bit more. But for future references, you can report, and the staff can decide.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CoolPanda

CoolPanda

Donator
Donator
This is not enough, as the video is short. It needs to be a bit longer and should have captured the cheater a bit more. But for future references, you can report, and the staff can decide.
There was more but didnt record, ive provided the full clip without slow motion though

LordErlik

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
This is not a hack he is just aiming at you but with high ms. A head movement with slow motion is not enough. I also know the guy he is so bad so he is not cheating
also im sheating according to him
1723282889635.png

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CoolPanda

CoolPanda

Donator
Donator
This is not a hack he is just aiming at you but with high ms. A head movement with slow motion is not enough. I also know the guy he is so bad so he is not cheating
also im sheating according to him
View attachment 31228
first of all he wasnt fighting me, i posted the full clip in a report, and bad players can still hack i saw other hacks but didnt get proof.