Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is there a new Anti-Cheat???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
First of all I want to make it clear that this is not a suggestion. There are already a lot of suggestions for a new Anti-Cheat

So a few days ago I was tryharding bedwars on quads with random teammates and after I did a nice 2v1 I saw a player flying all around me, whenever I looked at the player it would fly to my left it was very hard for me to keep looking at me. At first I thought that it was one of my teammates as I said I was with random teammates was Fly Hacking and due to some reason was revolving around me [I was taking no damage] this went on for about 2-4 seconds and then there was nothing so I went on with my day.

UNTIL yesterday when I was playing duos with one of my friends I did another 2v1 and saw this same weird player revolving around me [And I think he had a White nametag or skin I am not really sure] as I know my friend is not a hacker I knew that this was not him, it could not have been a spectator because the player was not half transparent it was a full normal player who was flying. One of my friends before have said about such a thing to me before though he did not mention the revolving part. I am pretty sure that I was not hallucinating [My eyesight is pretty good it helps me aim] so whatever happened was real and happened instantly after I did an insane play.

So here is my question: Has there been a new anticheat added which checks of players are using killaura every now and then? I have heard of some admin commands which make a bot go around a player but I think that everybody knows that I do not hack so I do not think any staff would test me but I am not sure. It would be pretty cool if this is a new anti cheat feature.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsFabrix

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
Oops I posted it in the wrong forums but idc if u lock it I'll copy paste it to Server discussion

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsFabrix

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
Never saw that can u send me link plz?

Edit: It's in discord found it

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Its on the jartex discord server

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Your question is answered and explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.