Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is there a limited amount of custom enchants that you can put in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriPen

Hello, last season my friend told me that we weren't able to extend from 10 custom enchants, and when I tried to combine two swords the final result before agreeing to combine them, showed me that I had 12 custom enchants on my sword and I don't want to risk it before agreeing to combine it.

1st Sword = has 9 custom enchants
2nd Sword = has 5 custom enchants (but the 2 enchants upgrades an existing enchant)

Solution
Hello, last season my friend told me that we weren't able to extend from 10 custom enchants, and when I tried to combine two swords the final result before agreeing to combine them, showed me that I had 12 custom enchants on my sword and I don't want to risk it before agreeing to combine it.

2nd Sword = has 5 custom enchants (but the 2 enchants upgrades an existing enchant)
Hey,

So the max Custom Enchants you can put on your Tools is 10 and for armor is 8 if not 10. You can use Enchanted orbs to extend it by +1. However, they are not obtainable without seasonal keys.

vvclin17

I believe the maximum of custom enchants that can be applied to an item is 10. I think you can find if you place your two swords into the Jartex Magician and check if the result includes the 12 customs. Maybe that would work . . . ? Not sure. But you can exceed the limit for custom enchants by using an Enchantment Orb.

UrLocalDD

Donator
Donator
It is about 10 but you can go past the max with a enchantment orb

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator

Hey,

So the max Custom Enchants you can put on your Tools is 10 and for armor is 8 if not 10. You can use Enchanted orbs to extend it by +1. However, they are not obtainable without seasonal keys.

Solution

FlawlessHoTDoG

IGN
FlawlessHoTDoG
There's a limit for adding enchants to an item. Normally, 10 is the limit of custom enchants. But if you add an Enchantment Orb to it, you can make it completely unlimited.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello TriPen,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.