Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is SkyBlock good to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I think its stupidly grindy and boring, and with constant resets its quite hard to make something huge if you're not the top islands with a lot of cashflow. In it as seasons progresses the rich (guys with ranks, good island members like moud or jazz above, and people who are willing to spend moeny) get richer, while keeping you down for a lot of time.

If you're going into it for the first time you're gonna have a hard time earning money until you get to where you can mine enchanted ores. Actually this applies to any season if you dont have the right gkits or ranks

Other than that I'd say moud's advice is valid, /fly is super convenient also skyvip also ig, you could just get a silk touch spanwers voucher but rank works too.

People do come up in skyblock from nothing to being jeff bezos so its not impossible.

Just personal opinion after playing 5 seasons, its gotten repetitive boring and inconvenient. You'll be afk clicking your mouse half of the time.

If I summarise, skyblock is quite competitive but not exciting unless you're in an active island where people are always doing something fun and helping you with your tasks.

Nihal_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nihal_Playz
I think its stupidly grindy and boring, and with constant resets its quite hard to make something huge if you're not the top islands with a lot of cashflow. In it as seasons progresses the rich (guys with ranks, good island members like moud or jazz above, and people who are willing to spend moeny) get richer, while keeping you down for a lot of time.

If you're going into it for the first time you're gonna have a hard time earning money until you get to where you can mine enchanted ores. Actually this applies to any season if you dont have the right gkits or ranks

Other than that I'd say moud's advice is valid, /fly is super convenient also skyvip also ig, you could just get a silk touch spanwers voucher but rank works too.

People do come up in skyblock from nothing to being jeff bezos so its not impossible.

Just personal opinion after playing 5 seasons, its gotten repetitive boring and inconvenient. You'll be afk clicking your mouse half of the time.

If I summarise, skyblock is quite competitive but not exciting unless you're in an active island where people are always doing something fun and helping you with your tasks.
I agree to what you're saying.The players who spend money have more advantage over new people.If you're dedicated you can have a chance tho.I started with nothing now i got a gkit and a rank.

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
As a player of over 14 seasons on this game mode I would say that its good if you follow the right scheme.
It might be confusing at first, but you need to focus on certain tasks, getting /fly is the main thing you want to do, and a SkyVip rank or higher just after, then you can try the /level and aim for high levels as they offer free things.
Once you've done that you can create a name for yourself, start trading and selling or even apply for one of the big islands if you don't want to play solo.
But its depressing at first you just got to have the right mindset.
'as a player of over 14 seasons'
1662044669081.png

kevstein

skyblock is an awesome game mode. It involves grinding (if you're into it) and lots of teamwork!

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Skyblock is very fun to play but I still don't get the difference between dream and Fantasy
Dream is more custom and fresh and in 1.8 while fantasy is more orthodox and 1.16

Status
Not open for further replies.