Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD /Is Roster or a chance made to the new SBD Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Minecraft Username:
Robertalmeloo​

What is the suggestion about?
/Is Roster or a chance made to the new SBD Rule​

Description:
Recently a new rule was added which stops us from rotating island members( Not to forget this rule was added 3 days into the map 🤡🤡🤡)
This rule benefits noone except MoudTage and his island.
Half of our island is literally forced to quit and so are many others cause we cant play with over 10 Players on an island.

-Why dont we just start again?
ALL Of our Spawners/Keys etc went into our main island and they cant give them back since it will get both the islands disqualified

- What could Mex/Max and Thiemo do to fix it?

* Fix Island member Upgrades
* Add /is Roster , You get a roster whete you can add 15/20 People which can automatically join by doing /is join (Island name/Leader)
* Remove the rule of not being allowed to Rotate​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
- Would Most likely get us to play again together with many others
- Noone Likes this rule except for MoudTage and his slaves​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Serpentsalamce

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Hello there Serpentsalamce Serpentsalamce , I've read your application and decided to comment on a few points:
  1. This wasn't a suggestion in my opinion rather a post to argue and criticise the current rule, I've seen you mentioned /is a roaster, yet you didn't say anything about it in details that will explain your point in your 'suggestion'
  2. I would like to know a few more points about your statement 'This rule benefits no one except MoudTage and his island.' as I see this rule applying to everyone and wouldn't really affect me only and I'm still confused how that would benefit me as instead of having a big island there would be more in the competition.
  3. 'ALL Of our Spawners....get both the islands disqualified' So at this point If I'm understanding correctly you're saying that there are two islands?
  4. Island members upgrade are not bugged and they're fixed, As a SkyGod its a perk that you have that allows you to have a maximum number of island mates on day one (The thing you get on kit once) the /is upgrades and island upgrades are made for the non-donor/Low-rank people that don't have such access and want to have more than their current island member
    As you can see in /is upgrades, there are 7 levels, and a default player can have an island with 3 players, that will make him get 10 at max level.
  5. For the rule being added late to the season, we do apologize for the inconvenience as you can tell from the discord update the forums had a small perk update that made the rules temporarily not working which made the rules not showing, however, they were added On day 1, and the Changelog was shown on day 2.
This rule is perfectly fine and made for the simple one reason, The island system on SkyBlock dream this season Is made to have a maximum of 10 players, and each season has its own eco etc.
If you remember season 7 For example, there was a limit up to 20 members. So this rule is made in place to make the game fair and square for everyone out there that want to compete for the island top. Logically speaking one island holding 15-20 Players will make SkyBlockDream look like a routine and what the Devs/Owners look for is innovation and change on Seasonal bases so the rule will not be removed, however, we're always ready to hear your feedback if you do prove us wrong and make a RESPECTABLE suggestion where you go around many points/Arguments that are actually logical.

PS: The rules that are newly made are not biased, and as a matter of fact, no rule will be added to the server officially unless SrMod+ Approves.
PS2: This is day 3 Of the season, the rule was added yesterday you still have 98%+ of the season to decide what to do as nothing important happened yet and the First payout is still way ahead.
If we take the part where it benefits you and remove theres still no chance for us to win

- We couldve made 2 islands but were 3bill+ behind so theres no point
Also ive gotten like 800mil from just my gkits and all of my value is on Wolfys island and there no way of me getting it back

- Not being able to recruit a 20 man roster means your not winning anyway

- 98% Of the season yet the first 3 days are most important

- Maybe ask the community about adding bullshit rules

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Serpentsalamce

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Hello, Serpent​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

However, I can tell you that the following things will not happen:

- Add /is Roster , You get a roster where you can add 15/20 People which can automatically join by doing /is join (Island name/Leader)
- Remove the rule of not being allowed to Rotate​

Could you please tell me what exactly needs to be fixed about member upgrades so that we can have a look at them and make them work as they should. A small increase in allowed members is still up for discussion but the 2 things listed above will not be implemented.

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Then i suggest changing member limit to 12/13 Or maybe even 15,

Also please explain why you should not add /is Roster

RedstoneJimmy

JustThiemo JustThiemo Add /island roster. Basically you can have 15-20 people on the list of who is on the island. But you can only log 10 people on at once. So only 10 people are allowed online. This would prevent any other problems with adding this rule 3 days into the map.
You can also lock the island roster list 1 week after it has been released. So no teams can constantly change their 15-20 players.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
Robertalmeloo

What is the suggestion about?
/Is Roster or a chance made to the new SBD Rule

Description:
Recently a new rule was added which stops us from rotating island members( Not to forget this rule was added 3 days into the map 🤡🤡🤡)

This rule benefits noone except MoudTage and his island.

Half of our island is literally forced to quit and so are many others cause we cant play with over 10 Players on an island.

-Why dont we just start again?

ALL Of our Spawners/Keys etc went into our main island and they cant give them back since it will get both the islands disqualified

- What could Mex/Max and Thiemo do to fix it?

* Fix Island member Upgrades

* Add /is Roster , You get a roster whete you can add 15/20 People which can automatically join by doing /is join (Island name/Leader)

* Remove the rule of not being allowed to Rotate

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
- Would Most likely get us to play again together with many others

- Noone Likes this rule except for MoudTage and his slaves
Going a bit overboard there describing MoudTage but I understand what’s going on so +1

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
IF that doesn't get accepted then increase the island space to 15 or 20 members, 10 is way to little now days, the less members allowed in 1 island the more islands the entire team will make to win.

We all know your island is team and would originally be part with muligg island, the point of this suggestion is to allow more important players to be in 1 island, if everyone is important then you could still add more because there will always be someone who cannot do what others are able to do, players are way crowded this season, the entire true team now days have to be seperate, a lot of players are quitting because they don't want to take part in solo grinding, as you guys have tons of accounts for gkits you will have no problem.

I see you are all choosing to make things fair, why didn't you make it try and make it "fair" seasons ago and just now when we are in the lead because of the benefit? clearly Moud you are trying to win by agreeing with those changes just like you did -1's on my new season suggestion where brain work is required and you said brain work is required when others are able to place all hidden value on last hour of payout, I obv suggested against that movement.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
If we take the part where it benefits you and remove theres still no chance for us to win

- We couldve made 2 islands but were 3bill+ behind so theres no point
Also ive gotten like 800mil from just my gkits and all of my value is on Wolfys island and there no way of me getting it back

- Not being able to recruit a 20 man roster means your not winning anyway

- 98% Of the season yet the first 3 days are most important

- Maybe ask the community about adding bullshit rules
So you're explaining that your suggestion was made based on your chance of winning the island top rather than the actual point that you're trying to prove?
As I said this is still first 3 days you can't judge a season right now.
And this is not factions. I don't personally see a reason to have over 10 Members per island.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Serpentsalamce

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
So you're explaining that your suggestion was made based on your chance of winning the island top rather than the actual point that you're trying to prove?
As I said this is still first 3 days you can't judge a season right now.
And this is not factions. I don't personally see a reason to have over 10 Members per island.
In the end its about winning
+ i dont enjoy splitting up into 2 islands and im not the only one

Status
Not open for further replies.