Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

is JartexNetwork Pay 2 Win??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzYellowed

I have seen some people saying JartexNetwork is p2w. I check the store sometimes and i see some op commands and kits given for real money. like Murderer rank (prison) gives you /fly command and other commands for 50 eur (with sale). Also SkyGod Rank (Skyblock Dream) gives you the ability to enchant without lapis which is very op if compared to non-rank.
I'm really curious so please correct me if im wrong
OreoAndTea#2199
I Don't Have Any .-.

Attachments

• murderer rank.png
    murderer rank.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 21
  • skygod rank.png
    skygod rank.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 19
G

Gusto

I mean biggest gamemode - bedwars and minigames in general, aren't as p2w as skyblock for example. But this is only way to make money for them you know...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItzYellowed

ItzYellowed

I mean biggest gamemode - bedwars and minigames in general, aren't as p2w as skyblock for example. But this is only way to make money for them you know...
Agree in this point. you can't get some op perks anyway in bedwars. but skywars which is also popular in Jartex, you can get really good kit for real money

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItzYellowed

ItzYellowed

Yes I agree, you can get decent kit for money, but it's still not that OP as nons can easily beat them in extreme mode.
But still gives an advantage if you can change the mode.
Gold Rank gives you 3 votes instead of one for lunatic mode which not the best to beat someone with diamond rank

Attachments

• gold rank.png
    gold rank.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.