Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is it actually possible for someone to get 1 row of exp bar or more in 1 day?

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Ik that level 1 to level 2 and so on r preety ez to get but Like level 70 to 71 or 72 can we get 1 level 1 day on these high levels i grinded a lot my best is like halfway so im really curious if anyone can ever do that or have done it

ItzSteve97

Ik that level 1 to level 2 and so on r preety ez to get but Like level 70 to 71 or 72 can we get 1 level 1 day on these high levels i grinded a lot my best is like halfway so im really curious if anyone can ever do that or have done it
I got in one day to level 16 up to 18, just by completing skywars and bedwars missions.

Hxssan

IGN
HluvsU
its pretty hard in my opinion but it is possible if you have a rank and are like level 40-50 you can do all your missions and get it. but its pretty hard after level 70 even a booster completes half the level.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
It is hard but it doesn't mean its unachievable ...you basically have to no life for a day to complete your missions from which you can get xp also using boosters you can get 1 level a day

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ranked_YT

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
It is hard but it doesn't mean its unachievable ...you basically have to no life for a day to complete your missions from which you can get xp also using boosters you can get 1 level a day
True but nobody can do that cuz of school parenrs snd many more but its do able

ReddyPush

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ReddyPush
I used a global booster recently and almost passed 1 level. But I had to write "./tip" in the chat on all lobbies to get more exp due booster. So if you are talking about without booster I would say that it is impossible, and I'm talking about going from level 80 to 81. Below that I don't know.

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
It's possible without a booster, but it is hard. I activated a global booster for bw around 2 days ago and got me leveled up really easily

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ranked_YT

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
I used a global booster recently and almost passed 1 level. But I had to write "./tip" in the chat on all lobbies to get more exp due booster. So if you are talking about without booster I would say that it is impossible, and I'm talking about going from level 80 to 81. Below that I don't know.
Ye its
Its the same as u start getting to level 60

oxhq69

I got it in a day, winning like 20 something bedwars games. I had diamond rank and boosters...