Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

is anyone gonna help me and please really READ what i am saying don't tell me to go to the bug reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saijeprodyt

its been two weeks and no one has helped me and i still have the same problem i posted in the bug reports two weeks ago and no response and today ive tryed everything i could think of. discord. contacting mods and helpers. etc.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
We need to know your bug first. Maybe a player might know the solution.

EDIT: Technostein2 Technostein2 already answered you in a previous post.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello S Saijeprodyt , Be patient after reporting a bug because if you reported a bug it doesn't mean it will be fixed instantly. There are some players who made a bug report and get accepted on the reset of the Gamemode.
ps. I made a bug report and took 4 months lol

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Saijeprodyt

We need to know your bug first. Maybe a player might know the solution.

EDIT: Technostein2 Technostein2 already answered you in a previous post.
he didnt answer my question his response was unnecessary and didn't help in the slightest

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
he didnt answer my question his response was unnecessary and didn't help in the slightest
First of all you didn't state a question because you stated "Is anyone gonna help me?" means you're asking for help and Technostein2 Technostein2 can't help you because he's not a Developer you can just be patient and wait because they will fix it and they will respond if they already fixed it.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I literally told you 3 times i think, stop making unnecessary threads if your question was already answered

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
Then tell your problem to us maybe we can help also bug reports take some time.
Pointless thread

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Saijeprodyt

I literally told you 3 times i think, stop making unnecessary threads if your question was already answered
well my questions haven't been answered until just now if u were doing ur job and actually read my thread and stop telling me to do that exact thing i told u i already did you would have the need to tell me this

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
well my questions haven't been answered until just now if u were doing ur job and actually read my thread and stop telling me to do that exact thing i told u i already did you would have the need to tell me this
First of all, Do not Try To Get on his nerves This is Not His Job all he Is doing is a Community service, he has no gain while Helping others other than personal satisfaction,
Secondly, Why Did You make 5 Threads?
Also, You were Given 28 Answers in total to all Your Previous Threads, and all of them Either tell you to make a Bug Report or wait For the Bug To get Fixed.
If You Submit a Bug Report Doesn't mean that the Developers can just think in their mind and the bug will get fixed, They Have to Solve the Problem that is causing the Bug and it Can take a long time, Maybe Even till Next season so Please Respect it.
Also Even If The Bug Gets Fixed You will Probably not Be getting the Pick Back to its Previous State as there is No Given proof And There Might Not be any Way to Revert a Pick To its Previous State.

Have A Nice Day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.