Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Iron Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Yes AmmarSheikh69 AmmarSheikh69 there are a lot of ways to get iron rank for free.
• By voting, you can get temporary iron rank for 3 days - need 24 vote Crystals or for 30 days - need 200 vote Crystals. To vote, please click here
• By getting gifted by someone
• By winning a event in jartex discord server. Please click here to join the discord server.
• By getting into the top voters list to receive gift cards.
• By participating in twitter and instagram giveaways or yearly chrismas giveaway.
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AmmarSheikh69

AmmarSheikh69

IGN
AmmarSheikh99
yes you can, DM yeah#5562 for free ranks, hes very rich and he wouldn't mind giving you iron rank for free, but I heard that he hates muslim people.
wasn't accepting my request!
can anyone give me iron rank plz?

ReallyXFN

Known Member
Known Member
wasn't accepting my request!
can anyone give me iron rank plz?
Hmm, I think yeah#5526has exams so he probably wont respond to dms , in the meantime dm ! Andrew#2043 for free iron rank(even gold rank if you're lucky :0) spam his dms as much as you can, itll make the chances of you getting gold or iron rank increase. Btw I believe he too hates muslim people and he also hates pakistanis

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AmmarSheikh69

AmmarSheikh69

IGN
AmmarSheikh99
Hmm, I think yeah#5526has exams so he probably wont respond to dms , in the meantime dm ! Andrew#2043 for free iron rank(even gold rank if you're lucky :0) spam his dms as much as you can, itll make the chances of you getting gold or iron rank increase. Btw I believe he too hates muslim people and he also hates pakistanis
so is he on this website?
plz, I need iron rank
do you have iron or gold rank?? :D

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AmmarSheikh69

AmmarSheikh69

IGN
AmmarSheikh99
Plz give me an iron rank plz its only 3.5 euros I don't have Paypal or mollie account or else I would buy it...plz... and if any one is giving me Iron or Gold rank My username is AmmarSheikh99

Last edited:

Tarun0707

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Tarun0707
Yes AmmarSheikh69 AmmarSheikh69 there are a lot of ways to get iron rank for free.
• By voting, you can get temporary iron rank for 3 days - need 24 vote Crystals or for 30 days - need 200 vote Crystals. To vote, please click here
• By getting gifted by someone
• By winning a event in jartex discord server. Please click here to join the discord server.
• By getting into the top voters list to receive gift cards.
• By participating in twitter and instagram giveaways or yearly chrismas giveaway.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.