Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Iron rank and iron currency expire notice in /goldshop

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
yeetboi2840​

What is your suggestion's title?
Iron rank and iron currency expire notice in /goldshop​

Suggestion Details:
I have seen many unranked players voting and getting their iron currency to get their first permanent iron rank,so the problem here is that ,we get vote crate keys from voting and if any unranked opens it and suppose they get 30days iron rank, and [ supposed they had 500 iron currency already and they get another 500 iron currency from the vote crate now they have 1000 iron currency which means they can buy permanent iron rank but the problem is that u cant get permanent iron rank as the temp one has to expire first in order to get the permanent but the iron currency expires after 14 days , so they can make it for the players who has temp rank to get a permanent iron rank when they have enough currency to buy it , instead of them waiting for their temp rank to expire and many players dont know that iron currency expires, wecan add a notice in /goldshop.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
many players dedicate some of their time in voting daily and when they get to know they will rage or jartex might get a negative impact, so to prevent those we can add what i mentioned above.​

alyan

Donator
Donator
After reviewing your Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide Upvote/+1 due to the following reason(s):

• this will help in other gamemodes too like imagine if I have Seasonal Godfather in prison then I can't get permanent which sucks

Doofile

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
doofile
+1 this happened to me earlier so I bought a booster instead of a rank

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
+1
Pretty sure they can ask a dev to remove their temp rank, although I do think that an "expire notice" in the goldshop is required

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Yeetboi2840,

I decided to give your Suggestion an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

Litexs

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
yeetboi2840​

What is your suggestion's title?
Iron rank and iron currency expire notice in /goldshop​

Suggestion Details:
I have seen many unranked players voting and getting their iron currency to get their first permanent iron rank,so the problem here is that ,we get vote crate keys from voting and if any unranked opens it and suppose they get 30days iron rank, and [ supposed they had 500 iron currency already and they get another 500 iron currency from the vote crate now they have 1000 iron currency which means they can buy permanent iron rank but the problem is that u cant get permanent iron rank as the temp one has to expire first in order to get the permanent but the iron currency expires after 14 days , so they can make it for the players who has temp rank to get a permanent iron rank when they have enough currency to buy it , instead of them waiting for their temp rank to expire and many players dont know that iron currency expires, wecan add a notice in /goldshop.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
many players dedicate some of their time in voting daily and when they get to know they will rage or jartex might get a negative impact, so to prevent those we can add what i mentioned above.​
Hey

Yeetboi2840 Yeetboi2840

I liked your report, but if a person previously obtained an iron rank and developed it for gold or diamond, then the diamond rank will not remain 30 days or 14. In this case, it will be permanent, for example
Previously obtained iron mattress from vote and upgraded it via coupon or something so it will be permanent[/B]

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yeetboi2840

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Hey

Yeetboi2840 Yeetboi2840

I liked your report, but if a person previously obtained an iron rank and developed it for gold or diamond, then the diamond rank will not remain 30 days or 14. In this case, it will be permanent, for example
Previously obtained iron mattress from vote and upgraded it via coupon or something so it will be permanent[/B]
This suggestion is for iron rank not for diamond or gold rank as they won't expire, as iron rank expires if they get 30 days or 3 days, that's why I made this suggestion.

Moemen1290

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SPONG9993
Suggestion - Upvote +1

Hey Yeetboi2840 Yeetboi2840 ,

I decided to Upvote +1 your Suggestion, here is my reason:

• I was thinking about this issue, and I was going to suggest it here soon, but I found here already so yeah

I hope your suggestion gets Accepted ✅,

Goodluck (y) !

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Upvoted

Hey Yeetboi2840!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to up vote it (+1) for the following reasons:
- stated by others.

Have a nice day!

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
+1
After reading your post I can say it would be a good addition, because the first month I voted to get iron currency I was very confused why I lost it and also didn't know when the reset would happen.