Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Iron golem spawner Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic2002

Okay before i get started i know my island member has asked this question in forums But i don't want staff opinions here i want the opinions of other players. I have completed all my challenges and i'm up to the sky block master and my island is 130847 in level.
Okay now i am pretty sure you all know the Sky block Master challenge is disabled due to Bugs meaning i cant get my Iron golems through the challenge. Multiple Staff members told me to Send evidence of my level to the Owner to get my iron golems. I did this and i got ignored..... my island member did it and the Owner said not possible because challenge is down. Now i would normally accept this But there have been two islands that have received their iron golems since challenge went down These are the island owners Hello2248 and Slimepoopy
Their levels are currently 103186 and 138192. Now i accept the fact they reached 100k before me and had to wait. But i have now waited around the same amount of time and i Believe either Mcgaming234 and my island should get Our igs OR as an alternative Hello2248s and Slimepoopys should be taken Because To my understanding They should not have their igs and it makes my island members and i to Struggle to keep up with them in making Money. Now i know i may sound pig headed but it makes it Hard because between those 2 islands spawner prices have skyrocketed and Barely anyone else can afford the prices to rival them for an example creeper went from 500k up to 2m within 2 weeks Because of higher offers from Slimepoopys island(they had been 500k for 6 weeks before that). Now i may seem like i am whining here because i missed out But im sure you wuld have a problem if owner gives Staff members who reach 100k(hello2248) and i cant say he is giving to skydonors/skywarriors because my island has 3 donors and 1 skywarrior on it so i please post Your opinion.(please do not lock this thread staff i want to see opinions here) thank you

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nic2002

which is why the fact i have not received them is a load of bullshit(excuse the language) cause i am borrowing 3 iron golems from Namkeen and i bought a 4th off Nolder8 who won it in a spawner crate. IF i was going to dup them wouldn't i do it already? oh wait i forgot only 1 player is believed to know the dup bug and there ISN'T evidence that he exploits it so in my Opinion there is no valid reason why i have not received my Iron golem spawners. come one seriously 1 player knows how to dup no evidence to get him banned no one else except staff know the dup.

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
which is why the fact i have not received them is a load of bullshit(excuse the language) cause i am borrowing 3 iron golems from Namkeen and i bought a 4th off Nolder8 who won it in a spawner crate. IF i was going to dup them wouldn't i do it already? oh wait i forgot only 1 player is believed to know the dup bug and there ISN'T evidence that he exploits it so in my Opinion there is no valid reason why i have not received my Iron golem spawners. come one seriously 1 player knows how to dup no evidence to get him banned no one else except staff know the dup.

The dupe bug is with he challenge itself and more than one person know about this dupe bug.
And I have to agree that you & McGaming & I should get the 3 ig for reaching 100k is level.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nic2002

yeah well i am impatient and Owner cant use the excuse not handing them out anymore since i literally reached 100 k within 14 hours of Slimepoopy's and hello2248's islands received there Ig's. Also if the Owner ACTUALLY fixed bugs instead of letting them get worse this probably wouldn't be an issue. I say this because i know a lot of people report bugs for SBF and Owner says he has fixed it but he has not. also Owler correct if i am wrong but Hello2248 is the only one on SBF that knows the duplicate. I only know that he knows it cause i was talking to him as to why the owner wasn't giving Ig's that players had earnt out. so he cant really use the Duplicate glitch as an excuse cause like i said i am in Possession of 4 ig spawners right now (3 are not my islands they belong to Namkeen ) so hypothetically if i knew the duplicate wouldn't i just duplicate more igs and stop persisting on receiving the 3 that my island members and i worked hard to get? SO stop using the bug as an excuse because it is total utter bull shit. you give to 2 islands after closing challenge but the rest of us don't receive them? so i do not see a valid reason why the owner has not given Mcgaming234 and myself have not received our ig's except for the fact the Owner is lazy. Owler also recently reached 100k island level so he should receive his aswell.

PokeCrafter

Technically i was one of the first 3 to reach 100k levels and got nothing. Voodoo should just recall all those igs or give us the igs. One of the two, there should be no bias

hello2248

Donator
Donator
If I'm understanding this correctly, you think I know how the duplication bug works? Because I don't.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nic2002

so if you don't know how it works how do you know it works in SBF? because if i remember correctly you said you tested it to see if it worked in SBF. and either way no non staff members in SBF knows how to dup Hello so my point is still the same. and Poke makes a good Point Owner does not hand out what people earn.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nic2002

Also i will keep complaining until i get them or i get banned and if i get banned it just goes to show how arrogant and against fair play the Owner is doesnt it?

hello2248

Donator
Donator
When sbf was reset, it was literally an exact copy of dream, just with the spawner option in the shop removed. That's how I know it's a thing in sbf.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nic2002

even so Hello I already have igs on my island so there is no reason for me not to receive them and this closing the challenge for igs is total bullshit cause if people knew how to glitch they could glitch banknotes or creeper spawners or something else that makes them a fortune SO like i said Owner does not endorse fair play. we earnt the Ig's why haven't we received them? there literally is no reason except the fact the Owner is paranoid that we will Dup. that concern of his is unnecessary since it does not do Him any favours i believe its more of a case he doesnt really care about his server since he never fixes bugs he never listens to players and he obviously sets challenges and then closes them so people cant get the reward because he is paranoid. if he really wants people to stop asking for there ig spawners he should either give the players who earnt them there igs or atleast provide a substitute since it is not our fault he made an error in his hopper code (which btw not many people like because it screws up redstone systems alot)

Status
Not open for further replies.