Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Iron golem spawner Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic2002

Okay before i get started i know my island member has asked this question in forums But i don't want staff opinions here i want the opinions of other players. I have completed all my challenges and i'm up to the sky block master and my island is 130847 in level.
Okay now i am pretty sure you all know the Sky block Master challenge is disabled due to Bugs meaning i cant get my Iron golems through the challenge. Multiple Staff members told me to Send evidence of my level to the Owner to get my iron golems. I did this and i got ignored..... my island member did it and the Owner said not possible because challenge is down. Now i would normally accept this But there have been two islands that have received their iron golems since challenge went down These are the island owners Hello2248 and Slimepoopy
Their levels are currently 103186 and 138192. Now i accept the fact they reached 100k before me and had to wait. But i have now waited around the same amount of time and i Believe either Mcgaming234 and my island should get Our igs OR as an alternative Hello2248s and Slimepoopys should be taken Because To my understanding They should not have their igs and it makes my island members and i to Struggle to keep up with them in making Money. Now i know i may sound pig headed but it makes it Hard because between those 2 islands spawner prices have skyrocketed and Barely anyone else can afford the prices to rival them for an example creeper went from 500k up to 2m within 2 weeks Because of higher offers from Slimepoopys island(they had been 500k for 6 weeks before that). Now i may seem like i am whining here because i missed out But im sure you wuld have a problem if owner gives Staff members who reach 100k(hello2248) and i cant say he is giving to skydonors/skywarriors because my island has 3 donors and 1 skywarrior on it so i please post Your opinion.(please do not lock this thread staff i want to see opinions here) thank you

hello2248

Donator
Donator
Mex has been extremely busy fixing other higher priority bugs, as this one only impacts a few players, and with the entire skywars reset.

PokeCrafter

Fair play dosent exist. Deal with it. Want Faster Grinding speed? Get better internet. Want a lot of money? afk a farm , If your on data your screwed. Want perks? buy a rank. Want To be top? Be a no life. Theres nothing fair in the world, Deal with it.

D

Deleted member 31346

Fair play dosent exist. Deal with it. Want Faster Grinding speed? Get better internet. Want a lot of money? afk a farm , If your on data your screwed. Want perks? buy a rank. Want To be top? Be a no life. Theres nothing fair in the world, Deal with it.

This is so true. :O

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nic2002

that isnt true PokeCrafter Fair play is just rare cause people hate playing fair. im on the top but i have a life so thats wrong. i afk farms and i use data(my data is connected to the main wifi so i got 2 terrabytes) so thats also a bust. my internet speeds are fine but my connection to jartex sucks cause i Live in Australia so i agree with the grinding speed. and Hello. i would have thought an issue with being able to dup things would be a high priority bug.

hello2248

Donator
Donator
Factions glitching inside of bases, and the whole concept of team skywars not functioning is higher still.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nic2002

yes but thing is Hello if he fixes dup bug thats the major bug in 2 servers. i imagine it might even work in factions so the dup bug should make high priority since it affects more of the servers inside jartex then the other ones. also this bug has been known for around 2 months now. so he has had plenty of time to fix it.

PokeCrafter

Fair Play never exists. You can login longer to win, etc. So this petition is basically useless. Just play the damn game, You didnt come here to be equal with others, did you? No. You came here to be richer than others. So stop complaining about it being not fair.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Nic2002

Poke everyone is even at the start. just because some find better ways to earn money then others does not mean they play just to be richer.... So i still believe the Owners should give out the Ig's cause i am not the only one who is waiting for ig's. Just cause you play SBD to be the richest doesnt mean i play SBF to be the richest. I play it cause i like skyblock. SO stop assuming things you do not know. Only reason why i started earning money is to fund some things that i plan on building thats it its not to take title of the richest.

Status
Not open for further replies.