Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Iron Farm ( Pika and Jartex )

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazerN

Donator
Donator
IGN
RazerN
Minecraft Username:
RazerN​

What is your suggestion's title?
Iron Farm ( Pika and Jartex )​

Suggestion Details:
I was wondering for a long time now about the spawn rate differences between pika and jartex . Jartex aka full of pvp and Pika full of grinders.

So here's the thing alright , i already made about 5 different type of iron farm on the server and kelpcraft design is the only design that could make me a double rate of iron than the other design that i already made. So , I was trying to find a better iron farm in pika and suprised to see that Emu1215 iron farm is unstopabble , so i decided to copy his design and build it in jartex , why not cuz im bored right . But its so disappointing when it doesnt work as fast as the emu's iron farm.

Yes i didnt build 26 box of spawners yet but the thing is , there no golem spawning at all after i build the third layer of spawner boxes it started to slowly spawn but however it only spawn when i afk on the top of the villagers and it only spawned one golem ....

It got me curious cuz people say jartex and pika is made from the same owner and both of them is paper server , I also look at the spawn rate of spawners in pika and its slow . Same thing happend in jartex so at the time I thought to myself , oh okay if it has the same system why dont I try to build it in jartex too.

But the result is so frustrating when theres no golem spawning at all.

For all those pro farm builders , can u help me and show me how to fix this thing.
And also if the spawn rate is different between pika and jartex , I cant do anything ig cuz im nobody so I'll just abandon it if the spawn rate is different between these two server that has a same owner​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Gain lots more players and vote probably and more MONEY FOR THE SERVER​

Extra Information:

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
i think it is not useful for anything you can just get iron only iron so i am giving this a -1

KIND REGARDS ~ dropmissYT

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
RazerN

RazerN

Donator
Donator
IGN
RazerN
i think it is not useful for anything you can just get iron only iron so i am giving this a -1

You dont even play this gamemode
Giving -1 for not playing the gamemode is out of topic and your point is too irrelevant

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
i have played it bro what is the point it's just a buff for everyone they just need to grind

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
oh sorry i didn't read the hole suggestion sorry i am gonna give this a +1

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs

KIND REGARDS ~ dropmissYT
the person who made this suggestion is bad, staff will deny it (check his ban page ,its worse than you would think)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
RazerN

RazerN

Donator
Donator
IGN
RazerN
the person who made this suggestion is bad, staff will deny it (check his ban page ,its worse than you would think)
Look at the mirror and mind your manners

Status
Not open for further replies.