Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied iron currency

Status
Not open for further replies.

sediom34

Minecraft Username:
sediom34​

What is your suggestion's title?
iron currency​

Suggestion Details:
increase iron currency expiration to 90 days​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
allow free to play players to get stuff that costs over 2000 iron​

Extra Information:
you cant get stuff over 2000 + this https://prnt.sc/s-N1j9PRARpk is very miss leading many players + add the iron expiration timer on tab since we cant know if iron does expire​

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
The point of iron currency is that players shouldnt be able to get higher ranks
If you really want those rank you can either purchase them
or you can vote even harder to get to 222 votes which gets you 1000 gold (which doesnt expire)

BTW I think you can get stuff over 2000, I think you can get stuff upto 3000 if you trade on correct times
I havent tested it yet but it should be possible for a player to trade at month end and get 14 days time on 2000 store iron during which he will vote and trade 100 more votes for 1000 more iron before last months iron expires letting you purchase stuff upto 3000 store iron worth
iron expiration timer on tab
Once you get iron it does have an expiration timer on it, if it doesnt then make a bug report

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sediom34

sediom34

then why do they have iron currency prices over 6000 ?
if the intention was to not be able to purchase why its like going to a car dealership and wanting to get ferrari and you want to get it but they say '' sorry sir this is just marketing this is not for sale ,, how about a toyota from 2004

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sediom34

sediom34

if you display a price you should be able to get it https://prnt.sc/8geoANlrOxS8 this is a vote scam if there is not intention from jartex to buy stuff over 2000 then either remove the prices or either increase the expiration timer since 80% of players cant vote on the 7 link because its requires a premium account ( paid version of minecraft )

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
You are a smart guy ngl
When I said players shouldnt be able to get higher rank I meant that by voting only
Because what will happen is, they will vote for some time and once all ranks are bought they will stop voting
So in the end lobbies will be full of diamond ranked players while no one is voting for Jartex in reality

Now coming to point why some rank are for 6000 iron, thats because voting is not the only way to get iron
Store iron currency is just a method for Jartex to distribute prizes to players for participating and winning in events.
And those prizes go lot more above 6000

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sediom34

sediom34

yea i understand but they should explain that in the votes section more clearly since you get tricked into hording votes or iron c.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
yea i understand but they should explain that in the votes section more clearly since you get tricked into hording votes or iron c.
They cant put everything ingame and thats why they have forums for it
Infact one of the jartex clowns has made an FAQ for it which you can refer

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, sediom34​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.