Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

invite people to my cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

princeminer22

how to invite players to my cell to buy and sell stuff
i made sell chests but i didn't get any visit however i try to write come to my cell

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello princeminer22,

I don't know if you still have this problem if yes, you need to do /c setwarp so players can visit your cell.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
what do you like to buy or what is the most selling stuff in the game prison
I'd say, Drugs is mostly sold or bought.
There are other things people sell, like ores (Which can be used to craft Mining Sets) or set pieces itself.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P

princeminer22

I set the wrap to my cell
but still no one visit and i saw others write in massage a text which you click enter their cell in other color

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
but still no one visit and i saw others write in massage a text which you click enter their cell in other color
well idont know about that, its either you spelled the command wrong or people just didnt click to warp to you

_ItzGod_

people dont warp to you LOUAI_ said if you did the cmd right then people dont visit you you can put msgs in the chat so people visit your cell (dont spam tho you will get muted) and put intresting stuff so people would want to come to your cell!:):jartex:

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
you need to do [cell] so you can advertise your cell in chat, but you need to have a warp so players can go in your cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.