Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Inventory Disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer_Beastie

IGN
ManoLeBanano
MC name: ManoLeBanano

So to put it short; i logged out for a second to do something and when i logged back in my entire inventory was gone. Even my armor.
I had a spider head,
netherite chestplate enchanted (i only remember having prot 5 and unbreaking 3, same goes for leggings) and boots with feather falling 4, fire resistance 3 and unbreaking 3.

I had 2 stacks of netherite brick stairs, one stack of netherite bricks.

a netherite sword with sharpness 4, unbreaking 3, fire aspect 1, knockback 1,

2 Neth Pick with efficiency 6, unbreaking 3, and on one i had silk touch, the other fortune 3.

bow (infinity, power 5)

Shovel (efficiency 4, unbreaking 3, fortune 1)

I had a few other things but they'll be relatively easy to get back. I'm wondering if I could get some stuff back please? You can check logs if you want. I'd show a screen shot of my inventory but i wasn't expecting to lose it so I don't have any proof. sorry

edit: i supposedly don't have privileges to report bugs so I'm posting here sorry for the inconvenience.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Gamer_Beastie

Gamer_Beastie

IGN
ManoLeBanano
so i noticed from another reply that without proof, you cant do anything? ffs i understand but is there anyway to get a refund (i read the no refund policy, but is there an exception) for most of the things? I spent over 40 bucks on god keys and the things that i got (like the enchants for the armor and armor itself)? you can ban me as a result because i spent so much time for that stuff id rather just quit than play again.

Status
Not open for further replies.