Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Inventory disappeared after being repeatedly kicked the previous day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epicleaf822

Yesterday I was repeatedly trying to log on to survival only to get kicked out with the chat saying "You were kicked" because "Data could not be loaded" or "Server went down". I could see a glimpse of the survival spawn server but instantly got redirected to the main lobby afterwards.

When I logged on today I could successfully join the survival server, but my whole inventory disappeared, including armour. Luckily my 32 experience levels remain. I had a diamond sword with sharpness 2, diamond pick with eff 4 and unb 3, diamond axe with eff 1 unb 1, diamond shovel with eff 2, lime shulker box with stuff inside and a lot more stuff including 2 stacks of cobblestone and a stack of rails.

I have already reported this supposed "bug" but got no reply yet. Does anyone have the same problem?

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Hello,

This bug is known, and is getting worked on - it's just going to take some time. For time being, always tried to store your items within a chest instead of logging off with them, so you know 100% that your items are safe.

However, please use the correct sections for when you're reporting bugs;
Bug Reports -> https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-report/

Kind Regards.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.