AtolPrime_ Member Approved Joined April 19, 2022 Messages 73 Points 17 April 26, 2022 #1 Hi everyone im AtolPrime im 16 years old and i play practice on jartex
S Shiezhra Member Joined April 22, 2022 Messages 24 Points 10 Age 29 April 26, 2022 #2 Greetings! Welcome to the Network! I hope you enjoy your stay
aayush1_yt Donator Donator Beginner Reporter Active Reporter Typer Starter Joined December 22, 2021 Messages 332 Points 58 IGN aayush1_YT April 28, 2022 #3 Hi AtolPrime_ hope you have a great time here on the forums
FuzniX Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Helping Hand I Joined January 24, 2021 Messages 3,906 Points 217 Age 20 IGN FuzniX May 4, 2022 #4 Hello AtolPrime, I already met you multiple times on Practice and I can say you are very good even If I still win against you xD!
Hello AtolPrime, I already met you multiple times on Practice and I can say you are very good even If I still win against you xD!
AUTHOR AUTHOR AtolPrime_ Member Approved Joined April 19, 2022 Messages 73 Points 17 May 4, 2022 #5 FuzniX said: Hello AtolPrime, I already met you multiple times on Practice and I can say you are very good even If I still win against you xD! Click to expand... we develop over time and slowly becoming better. ill try my best to beat you next time
FuzniX said: Hello AtolPrime, I already met you multiple times on Practice and I can say you are very good even If I still win against you xD! Click to expand... we develop over time and slowly becoming better. ill try my best to beat you next time
FuzniX Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Helping Hand I Joined January 24, 2021 Messages 3,906 Points 217 Age 20 IGN FuzniX May 4, 2022 #6 AtolPrime_ said: we develop over time and slowly becoming better. ill try my best to beat you next time Click to expand... You can still try you will never beat me xD
AtolPrime_ said: we develop over time and slowly becoming better. ill try my best to beat you next time Click to expand... You can still try you will never beat me xD