Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Introduction

Lukonce

I want to introduce myself to this server since I switched between servers.
The server which I switched to this one was PIka. I was a well known member there but I decided to leave as I think not everything lasts forever, but memory's surely will be a thing for me. Playing on the server just didn't bring me any enjoyment anymore and my activity there decreased as I spent more time playing Practice PvP servers, as I like to pot pvp and play competitively.

Jartex has a better environment of people as they always have good energy and you can always talk about various topics you want.

My forum account was created in 2017 , but I never tried out the server all that much, so this will be a chance to check out the server.
I would also like that you guys say at least few words about yourself also, as I want to get to know the community here better and make some new friends here.
My discord if anyone is interested : Lukonce#9371

I would like to thank Skywalker Skywalker as he is helping me take the first steps, to this whole different community.

hermes9999

Donator
Donator
IGN
hermes9999
The server which I switched to this one was PIka. I was a well known member there but I decided to leave as I think not everything lasts forever, but memory's surely will be a thing for me. Playing on the server just didn't bring me any enjoyment anymore and my activity there decreased as I spent more time playing Practice PvP servers, as I like to pot pvp and play competitively.

Jartex has a better environment of people as they always have good energy and you can always talk about various topics you want.

My forum account was created in 2017 , but I never tried out the server all that much, so this will be a chance to check out the server.
I would also like that you guys say at least few words about yourself also, as I want to get to know the community here better and make some new friends here.

I would like to thank Skywalker Skywalker as he is helping me take the first steps, to this whole different community.
well hello my friend. You are always welcome over here🙏

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Welcome to the land of holy people, We are a people consisting of the holiness that is provided by our holy godliness. Stay holy like other holy people around you and spread the holy word through this holy land.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lukonce

Lukonce

Welcome to the land of holy people, We are a people consisting of the holiness that is provided by our holy godliness. Stay holy like other holy people around you and spread the holy word through this holy land.
I might say there is a lot of ,,Holiness" here

markicdusa

Donator
Donator

Hello Lukonce Lukonce and welcome to the server!!!
Have fun playing

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger

I would like to thank Skywalker Skywalker as he is helping me take the first steps, to this whole different community
Welcome to Jartex Network, enjoy your stay ;D

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Welcome Lukonce,

I hope you enjoy your time on Jartex.

Thanks,
Bobsilowski