Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

☉ Introduction ~ Swervinng ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
kind man swerving glad you're here

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I'm glad I got mentioned in a special person's introduction, I am really happy to be there for you as you truly deserve it. I'm glad you're here, good luck for the future ;)

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Great introduction, thanks for mentioning me as a friend 😁 good luck with your goals

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
You are a loved one, distinguished and known among people for your beautiful morals and good principles. I wish you the best of luck for your goal but I believe you have the right to claim the first goal 💚

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator

Who is Swervinng?
Hello, my name is Mohammed, also known as Swervinng. I live in North Africa and I was born on (" 3, march, 2003 "). I speak English, Arabic and a little bit of Urdu (" Indian - Pakistani's language "). I joined Jartex on 2018 with some random usernames and started playing and having fun like any other normal Jartex player. Since I was a new player, I didn't know that much information about the server or the rules, so I ended up breaking a lot of them and getting punished couple of times, but that all changed at the end of 2019.

Jartex History
When I first joined with my main account (" Swervinng "), on (" 4, January, 2020 "), It was a matter of time until I got to know some people and made a lot of good friends. I started learning more about the server and it's rules. I also met some amazing staff members and I found their job interesting and saw how they help people, so I made a goal for myself and devoted most of my time to the server. I did apply before but when I made my first application, I didn't know barley anything about the server, the application got denied and one day after, I applied again without any experience and to make everything clear, that was long time ago. When my second application got denied, I lost the hope of getting staff and I made a troll application which I still regret till this day. Then I met chocz700 chocz700 and xd_banana xd_banana . They saw how hard I was working to get staff and didn't want me to lose the hope of reaching my goals, they helped me a lot as well as FutureBlank FutureBlank - ZoneRGH ZoneRGH - SanadBilleh SanadBilleh , I really appreciate what you guys did for me. I also want to thank all the staff members that was answering my questions in dms and for what they're doing to the server.

My Personality
I'm a chill person. I don't like talking to anyone in real life whether they're one of my family members or not. I like being alone. Not that good at talking to people. I don't like school but the only subject I like is math. I like listening to music especially rap in my free time or while doing something. Here's some music I like to hear:

F.N by Lil Tjay - The box by roddy ricch - Walk Em Down by NLE choppa - Ransom by Lil Tecca - Hold on by Lil Tjay - Fine China by JuiceWrld - Dreaming by 2KBABY - Lemonade Remix - Valentino by 24kGoldn - Swervin ( feat. Veysel.

That's not necessary but, here's the games I play in my free time:

Solitaire - Chess - Vector - Rider - Bee Factory - Minecraft - Crash PS4 - GTA 5 PS4.

Gamemodes I play on Jartex:

Skywars. - Bedwars - PracticePvP

View attachment 12192
۝・] Friends [・۝
This is the cringe part. I've been around for a long time and made some chill friends and I'd like to mention them here.

_____yeet______ _____yeet______ - _D0GG0 _D0GG0 - fat_fad fat_fad
Yanique1 Yanique1 - - SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07
Raidedd Raidedd - GodlyDani GodlyDani - PotsFast PotsFast
Moritc Moritc - Sweazi Sweazi - Xplode Xplode
not_Nuggets not_Nuggets - Jax Jax - Mykkull Mykkull
Yuu Yuu - Bh4v Bh4v - xLoliLoop xLoliLoop
Evilglow Evilglow - Planing Planing - stupxd stupxd
NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818 - SummerBoi SummerBoi - Davidva Davidva
Redorian Redorian - _Wiggels _Wiggels - iboo iboo - Switching Switching
SushiChu SushiChu - antistraight antistraight - alfred146 alfred146
WhisperSS WhisperSS - HotPapaTia HotPapaTia - FloodedBrainz_ FloodedBrainz_
Vessalie Vessalie - R rLilJesus S SubArtTheNew
rocke6161 rocke6161 - naranbaatr naranbaatr - BluWolf_Gaming666 BluWolf_Gaming666
peepeecacatoz peepeecacatoz - TheDinoGamer179 TheDinoGamer179 - OrangeSlice OrangeSlice
BeLikeMike_ BeLikeMike_ - LilElite LilElite 90degreesangle 90degreesangle
iGapy_ iGapy_ - Nutellasalamce Nutellasalamce - Almostlikeaboss Almostlikeaboss
DualWave DualWave - imp_xecrets imp_xecrets - A Alex
breadalone breadalone - Copes Copes - NJgamer NJgamer
_Nathan_ _Nathan_ - Norking Norking - shayanZgamer shayanZgamer
HxpnoticMC HxpnoticMC - H heartyog - A adham

Sorry for not mentioning some people but I needed to stop right there because I don't think I'm allowed to tag that amount of people.​

I also want to thank the following people for how much effort they put into their work:

Gunfire - voodootjie0 - JustThiemo - botervrij - xd_banana - Nightwave_YT - chocz700 - Mayak_123 - ZoneRGH - FutureBlank - SanadBilleh - Pace - Rodagave115 - EvilDrago12 - NotSansy - GamingFizz - MoudTage_ - ovq - zethfull Unalert - LagginMC - k4otIc_girl - babyplatypus - mhmd223 - Ichmagmiri - Viclyn_ - Tyrelle - hakim251 - Knowly - DrogonMC

Goals
I don't really have that much goals, I may get more goals in the future and edit it here.
  • Trial.
  • Learn how to code websites/Java.
  • Job irl.

Anyways, thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of your day.​

Who is Swervinng?
Hello, my name is Mohammed, also known as Swervinng. I live in North Africa and I was born on (" 3, march, 2003 "). I speak English, Arabic and a little bit of Urdu (" Indian - Pakistani's language "). I joined Jartex on 2018 with some random usernames and started playing and having fun like any other normal Jartex player. Since I was a new player, I didn't know that much information about the server or the rules, so I ended up breaking a lot of them and getting punished couple of times, but that all changed at the end of 2019.

Jartex History
When I first joined with my main account (" Swervinng "), on (" 4, January, 2020 "), It was a matter of time until I got to know some people and made a lot of good friends. I started learning more about the server and it's rules. I also met some amazing staff members and I found their job interesting and saw how they help people, so I made a goal for myself and devoted most of my time to the server. I did apply before but when I made my first application, I didn't know barley anything about the server, the application got denied and one day after, I applied again without any experience and to make everything clear, that was long time ago. When my second application got denied, I lost the hope of getting staff and I made a troll application which I still regret till this day. Then I met chocz700 chocz700 and xd_banana xd_banana . They saw how hard I was working to get staff and didn't want me to lose the hope of reaching my goals, they helped me a lot as well as FutureBlank FutureBlank - ZoneRGH ZoneRGH - SanadBilleh SanadBilleh , I really appreciate what you guys did for me. I also want to thank all the staff members that was answering my questions in dms and for what they're doing to the server.

My Personality
I'm a chill person. I don't like talking to anyone in real life whether they're one of my family members or not. I like being alone. Not that good at talking to people. I don't like school but the only subject I like is math. I like listening to music especially rap in my free time or while doing something. Here's some music I like to hear:

F.N by Lil Tjay - The box by roddy ricch - Walk Em Down by NLE choppa - Ransom by Lil Tecca - Hold on by Lil Tjay - Fine China by JuiceWrld - Dreaming by 2KBABY - Lemonade Remix - Valentino by 24kGoldn - Swervin ( feat. Veysel.

That's not necessary but, here's the games I play in my free time:

Solitaire - Chess - Vector - Rider - Bee Factory - Minecraft - Crash PS4 - GTA 5 PS4.

Gamemodes I play on Jartex:

Skywars. - Bedwars - PracticePvP

View attachment 12192
۝・] Friends [・۝
This is the cringe part. I've been around for a long time and made some chill friends and I'd like to mention them here.

_____yeet______ _____yeet______ - _D0GG0 _D0GG0 - fat_fad fat_fad
Yanique1 Yanique1 - - SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07
Raidedd Raidedd - GodlyDani GodlyDani - PotsFast PotsFast
Moritc Moritc - Sweazi Sweazi - Xplode Xplode
not_Nuggets not_Nuggets - Jax Jax - Mykkull Mykkull
Yuu Yuu - Bh4v Bh4v - xLoliLoop xLoliLoop
Evilglow Evilglow - Planing Planing - stupxd stupxd
NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818 - SummerBoi SummerBoi - Davidva Davidva
Redorian Redorian - _Wiggels _Wiggels - iboo iboo - Switching Switching
SushiChu SushiChu - antistraight antistraight - alfred146 alfred146
WhisperSS WhisperSS - HotPapaTia HotPapaTia - FloodedBrainz_ FloodedBrainz_
Vessalie Vessalie - R rLilJesus S SubArtTheNew
rocke6161 rocke6161 - naranbaatr naranbaatr - BluWolf_Gaming666 BluWolf_Gaming666
peepeecacatoz peepeecacatoz - TheDinoGamer179 TheDinoGamer179 - OrangeSlice OrangeSlice
BeLikeMike_ BeLikeMike_ - LilElite LilElite 90degreesangle 90degreesangle
iGapy_ iGapy_ - Nutellasalamce Nutellasalamce - Almostlikeaboss Almostlikeaboss
DualWave DualWave - imp_xecrets imp_xecrets - A Alex
breadalone breadalone - Copes Copes - NJgamer NJgamer
_Nathan_ _Nathan_ - Norking Norking - shayanZgamer shayanZgamer
HxpnoticMC HxpnoticMC - H heartyog - A adham

Sorry for not mentioning some people but I needed to stop right there because I don't think I'm allowed to tag that amount of people.​

I also want to thank the following people for how much effort they put into their work:

Gunfire - voodootjie0 - JustThiemo - botervrij - xd_banana - Nightwave_YT - chocz700 - Mayak_123 - ZoneRGH - FutureBlank - SanadBilleh - Pace - Rodagave115 - EvilDrago12 - NotSansy - GamingFizz - MoudTage_ - ovq - zethfull Unalert - LagginMC - k4otIc_girl - babyplatypus - mhmd223 - Ichmagmiri - Viclyn_ - Tyrelle - hakim251 - Knowly - DrogonMC

Goals
I don't really have that much goals, I may get more goals in the future and edit it here.
  • Trial.
  • Learn how to code websites/Java.
  • Job irl.

Anyways, thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of your day.​
<3 I love every single part of this and I Hope you can achieve your goals since you really deserve being a staff members, and hope to see you on the team soon. And... before I forget.....
Bro

Bro
Bro
Fix your damn PC. xD <3

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
What an amazing introduction Swervinng Swervinng !,

I am really happy that you enjoy every single minute on the Network and how you want to reach these specific goals on life and in-game. Thank you for the 2 tags as now I know that our bond is getting stronger each and everyday my man. Jokes aside you really deserve a really high position with us and I am sure that you will work hard, even if you are not staff you are still a great support to us and the community! Happy to be one of your listed best friends <3

Enjoy your day man!

Status
Not open for further replies.