Menu

Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
0
0

Introduction - starjr

Joined
February 26, 2019
Messages
540
Points
66
Age
21
IGN
starjr
About Me

Hey There, My name is Samar aka StarJr or known as SSScythe on Discord. I am 14 years old and in 9th Grade. I play basketball and I am the team captain for 2 age groups. Fun Fact, I played in a national level basketball tournament. I can sing and play the guitar, you may remember me as the winner of the month of May's Karaoke Event which was also my first karaoke event I participated in. I started playing Minecraft is 2014/15 and soon after that I found out about JartexNetwork. Tried it out and loved it. I took a break for around 2 years because of the change from elementary school to middle school. I started playing on JartexNetwork again in December of 2018. I play in SkyBlock Dream, SkyWars and BedWars. In BedWars and SkyWars, I get bullied by Andeh Andeh and on Discord I get bullied by Flagy_ Flagy_ . This doesn't change my honest opinion on the community. I love everyone member whether it is a donator, staff or a new player. JartexNetwork has made me a better person in general and this is something which a lot of people can notice. It has made me kinder, more patient and more accepting of the community. Thanks for taking you time to get to know me better.
​

If you have any question, inquiries or anything you want to talk to me about, feel free to message me on discord. My Discord Tag is ๖ۣۜSSScythe#8696.​
 
Hello, nice to meet you, I'm qul, if you ever need someone to talk to my discord is Brutal#4555 tele @Clutch
 

Top