Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Introduction - starjr

starjr

Donator
Donator
IGN
starjr
About Me

Hey There, My name is Samar aka StarJr or known as SSScythe on Discord. I am 14 years old and in 9th Grade. I play basketball and I am the team captain for 2 age groups. Fun Fact, I played in a national level basketball tournament. I can sing and play the guitar, you may remember me as the winner of the month of May's Karaoke Event which was also my first karaoke event I participated in. I started playing Minecraft is 2014/15 and soon after that I found out about JartexNetwork. Tried it out and loved it. I took a break for around 2 years because of the change from elementary school to middle school. I started playing on JartexNetwork again in December of 2018. I play in SkyBlock Dream, SkyWars and BedWars. In BedWars and SkyWars, I get bullied by Andeh Andeh and on Discord I get bullied by Flagy_ Flagy_ . This doesn't change my honest opinion on the community. I love everyone member whether it is a donator, staff or a new player. JartexNetwork has made me a better person in general and this is something which a lot of people can notice. It has made me kinder, more patient and more accepting of the community. Thanks for taking you time to get to know me better.

If you have any question, inquiries or anything you want to talk to me about, feel free to message me on discord. My Discord Tag is ๖ۣۜSSScythe#8696.

qulMC

Hello, nice to meet you, I'm qul, if you ever need someone to talk to my discord is Brutal#4555 tele @Clutch