Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Introduction spark_BG

MrSparki

Introduction:

Hello my name is spark_BG I am 17 years old and I like to play games of any genre but MineCraft is close to my heart I don't know perfect English but I'm studying I was born in a small country in Europe between Romania Greece and Turkey the country is called Bulgaria.

I hadn't played MineCraft in a long time, but I decided to play again and found this server to be playing for probably two weeks now. Most of all I like to play Creative and Prision and factions these are my top three. Today I met a new friend on the server, there seems to be no account here, his name is AmazingRoyalTy, he is a very cool person and he is always friendly. I hope to meet new and interesting people every day.

About me:

I am a student I have another year before university. I dream of studying in England or the USA, I want to study programming and at the moment I go to an honorary academy where I study software development. Programming is not as difficult as people think, just reading and learning a lot can do everything, but there is a lot of time I am not a professional, but my dream is to one day work in large software development companies. In my free time I play a lot of games as I said above but I like to build and if someone wants to do it together they can look for me and that's for me.

Jartex goals:

- To gather a society where we can build together on a common Plot and be able to trust each other

- To reach number one in the rankings by voting.

- Let's all have fun together as friends

- Become a trial.

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Dear MrSparki,

Welcome to JartexNetwork!

Nice to meet you and I hope to see you around in-game and on discord!

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Welcome to Jartex!

I hope you enjoy being here see ya around.

Sweazi

Donator
Donator
Hello MrSparki,

Welcome to Jartex! I hope that you enjoy your stay at the server. I also like how you study software development, which I find pretty interesting and hard.

Have a good day/night,
Sweazi

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrSparki

MrSparki

Welcome back to mc MrSparki. Nice goals to have. The first one does leave me doubts if you invite random people to trust.
Thanks for the nice answer and I agree with you so I will be careful of course who invites of course if we have built trust with someone then I will invite him otherwise in no case I will not invite someone I meet for the first time thanks for the comment