Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Introduction - SabitTSDM07

SabitTSDM07

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Heyo everyone! This is Sabit. You may know me as SabitTSDM07 ingame or just Sabit. This is my introduction.

About me:
Full name: Safwan Islam Sabit.
City and Country: Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Things I like: Aviation, Railways.
Grade: VIII.
Birthday: April 30.
Home district: Rajshahi, Bangladesh.

Me in the server:

Back in 2017, I was looking for some cracked MC servers to play Skywars. After searching for some cracked servers, I found Jartex. Skywars was good in this server. So, I chose this server to play Skywars. Back then, jartex player amount was quite low (November 2017). Around 200-400 players in the morning and 500-700 players at night. With a different username. I left the server in March of 2018 as I got bored of MC. Long time later, I returned back in December 2018 with the name SabitTSDM07. I joined KitPVP as the map was great and I had a lot of FPS in KitPVP. On the first day, My KitPVP stats were some of the worst. (100 deaths). I ended up making 7 kills though. As I kept grinding, I met lots of new people and made friends with them. Some honorably mentionable ones are "ItzNaailahKun (banned)", "Corrupted_Pearl (left)" and 'tijgerhoigamer (left)". I actually got banned on May 20 2019 due to Ban Evading. 9 months later, I managed to buy an unban and returned to jartex on Feb 18 2020. Since then, I started playing nonstop. I kept grinding and grinding. Plus, I met lots of new people whom I didn't see them in 2019. After the reset, I made a new team in KitPVP and got 9 active players. Some of the most mentionable team members are: "Tahsan1 (irl friend/classmate)", "vishwas1234 (left due to his PC taken to his office)", "GreekGamerGR14 (favorite team member)", "iFlawless_ (left the team due to the team being inactive that time)".
Now talking about minigames: I mostly play Bedwars as this is a game which is not too long and not too short. You will often see me in quads as I like to play with a big gang. I mostly play without parties. But sometimes, when I get invited by some people I know, I join it and play with them. You will sometimes see me in Skywars too if I want to play quick matches. My biggest goal of Jartex is to become a staff member. Wish me good luck.

T Tahsan1 get active please.

Thank you for reading :]

Last edited:

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hello SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07 .
Really nice and long introduction xD.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Sabit the first time I saw you was ingame when I was playing 4s with some randoms I met in the lobby. I was like level 12 back then and you had bronze rank and my teammate told me you were a god and I shouldn't challenge you and he warped me out. So now after a decent bit we became friends played duos and had a fun time. Hope to play more with you. :D

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Hi SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07 :) wanna play bedwars soon? :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SabitTSDM07

SabitTSDM07

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Hi Sabit, it was really nice to meet you and I like how I ended up allying an OG player in kitpvp. However, I consider you more as a friend than an ingame ally. Gl on your goals and I hope the best for you my friend

Last edited: