Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

🌾 Introduction 🌾 ~SabitTSDM07~

BlockBlsiter2K

Hey everyone!
My name is Safwan Islam Sabit.
You may know me by 'Sabit' or SabitTSDM07.

I joined jartex network in late november 2017 after my P.E.C examination when I found myself completely bored of playing singleplayer. I then heard about a game called skywars which a lot of youtubers were playing that time. So, I searched some cracked skywars servers I can play. I tried some servers but Jartex Network gave me the most pleasure. My username was SabitTSDM. So I dug in and started playing skywars. Things in jartex was way different back then. Number of players were 143-432, Different maps, different players. Some of them are still here, most left. But skywars was quite busy that time so it was okay. I left jartex network in march 2018 when I got bored of playing mc and focused on studies and other chores. I was missing jartex, minecraft all that. So, I decided to come back. And I logged in the server with the username of SabitTSDM07 on December 06 2018. I currently am banned in the server for chargeback even though I did not. Please pray for me so that I can get unbanned. Besides my ban, I am at level 62 in KitPVP with Immortal Rank, level 35 in minigames. In real life, I love to visit different places. I am also a huge fan of airplanes (not a nerd). I always love to see them flying in the sky. I also play cricket, badminton, football etc. because they are my favorite sports. I live in Dhaka in Bangladesh. That is the place I was born. I have a lot of friends in my school and always hangout after every class. But this time due to coronavirus, we use discord to hangout. Anyways, thank you for reading my introduction.

Have a nice day!
Nice story! +1 LIKE!