Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Introduction of Pity System

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101

Minecraft Username:
usb101​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Introduction of Pity System​

Suggestion Details:
the pity system works as a slight boost to unlock specific items in the brainwasher overtime.
how does this work?
it would be a new feature to the brainwasher when you right click the brainwasher you would be able to see a section called "pity item" if you click on it you can pick any unlockable/not seasonal item that you wish to have a better chance of unlocking it. for Bedwars it would be bedwars cosmetics and for Skywars it would be cosmetics + kits + cages. once you select an item you wish to unlock, you can change it. but it will reset the pity counter back to 0
the pity counter will increase the more brains opened without getting the specified item
there will be some math to do on the developers end to make sure it won't become too great or too bad
the pity counter should reset back to 0 when you unlock the specified item.

(the higher the item/cosmetic rarity the lower increase in the chance and/or the higher requirement)

examples:
Statistics Kill Message (chance 1.0x) -----> Statistics Kill Message (chance 1.1x)
Requirement: 500 Brains used (200 remaining)

[Skywars] Yellow Box (chance 1.0x) -----> Yellow Box (chance 1.25x)
Requirement: 250 Brains Used (10 remaining)

Note that this is only an example and it shouldn't be taken precisely and literally , it will be up for the developers to set an appropriate requirement and chance percentage that fit the theme​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This feature will make the luck aspect less draining and overwhelming for all players, both old players that are missing only a few cosmetics and can't seem to get them no matter what, and new players who want to unlock specific things because they like them more than the other things​

_Nightmare_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hosaingamerz
this system is soo good i upvote it +1

it will help me from not getting same item every time when i open brinwasher

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888