Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Introduction - Mayak_123

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Hello there! It's me Mayak the one that is literally obsessed with the word ''xd'', anyways.. In this thread or should I say ''Intro'' I'll be explaining everything on how I happen to stumble across JartexNetwork and what happened next in full detail! Anyways, now I'll start explaining everything with as much detail as possible, hope you enjoy reading this and have a great day / night!

So, let me first start with how I came to stubble across this server and exactly when did I start playing it at the first place. So, I first joined JartexNetwork at exactly November 25th 2019. I found and joined this server because of an old (IRL) friend of mine that played on Jartex but not anymore.. We were in a discord call at that time in a private dm group with another friend of mine that still does play Jartex but was asleep at that time :p, and he suggested to me to re-try Minecraft but this time on different servers. This is because I left Minecraft at the time to grind out 2 main games which are: Destiny 2 and CS:GO. So I listened to him and re-downloaded Minecraft but there was 1 single problem, we didn't really have any servers to go on. So what my friend did was suggest to me to try out Jartex Factions at the time (Since he was a massive Factions player at the time), so I did just that and that was my first ever time playing on Jartex (On a different account / alt) I spent the rest of 2019 grinding and playing Factions at the time but then switched to BedWars and Skywars (Minigames) at January 18th 2020.

I continued playing Jartex for the next months since I actually enjoyed playing here and enjoyed the game modes and community. In March 29th I saw a staff member in my lobby ( SummerBoi SummerBoi ) and since then I wondered if I could try and get staff and get to where he was at the time which was Jr.Mod. At the time I was kind of confused on how to apply and didn't really know the requirements either so what I did was join the JartexNetwork Official Discord server and saw someone type ''.Apply'' in @Main_chat and one of the options said ''Trial / Builder applications''. Now that I knew how to apply I did just that, I made a forums account, got myself to 10 messages and wanted to got ready to apply so I did. My account wasn't 31 days old but somehow I managed to apply even with it being like 2 days old (lol) so I did. After 15 mins it got denied of course by DrogonMC DrogonMC when he was back as a Moderator. After that, I just wanted to grind for something and I just found out what to grind for which was staff and get the Trial rank and work my way up.

I'll call this the well ''phase'' of trying to get staff and how I tryharded and grinded for staff. I started getting active In-game, Discord and forums even with reports and started to get as much knowledge of the server as possible to get staff by the end of my school year (at the time I was in year 9, term 3). In this phase, one of the very first people that I met was Roro Roro and he pretty much introduced me to Milad and Lore / Red / Redorian. Within this phase, one of the most staff members I got close to and started to talk to for help was JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt when he was Trial still and not a Jr.Mod of course.. After some time of grinding and just plain up tryharding, I applied at May 4th 2020 and got accepted 2 days after I applied by Flexier Flexier , then got interviewed by Voxl Voxl and finally received my Trial rank by Voxl at exactly 6:30 PM, May 6th 2020.

That is just a brief intro on how and what happened during my time as a player and how I stubbled across Jartex, of course there are still things like me winning the Quiz Event, meeting Rodagave115 Rodagave115 before I was staff, being friends with DaddyZoiko DaddyZoiko , iGapy_ iGapy_ and GamingFizz GamingFizz before I was staff even Jax Jax and so on. But I don't want to make this thread or intro 2 pages long+ so I'll just stop here with this amount of information for now!

Quick mentions:

I want to thank JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt for helping me through my journey to get staff.
I want to thank Rodagave115 Rodagave115 and iVertical iVertical for being good friends to me before I applied and till this day.
I also want to thank xd_banana xd_banana Viclyn_ Viclyn_ iGapy_ iGapy_ DaddyZoiko DaddyZoiko and GamingFizz GamingFizz for being good friends of me as a staff member and many more!
Also a quick mention Viclyn_ Viclyn_ thank you for supporting me and still do for some problems and overall being a good friend of mine.

Have a great day / night again,

~Mayak.
Welcome Mayak! Nice to meet you! and very useful to know so much about you.

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
welcome to the server! i hope you will have fun in here!

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Anyways jokes aside you're cool especially getting carried by me

Mayak4SrMod