Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Introduction - egeng55

Status
Not open for further replies.

egeng55

Hello there, now that I have reached the staff rank of JrMod, I have decided it is time to write an introduction.
To those of you who don't know me, my name is Kevin, and I have been playing Jartex for over 2 and a half years. I am 15 years old. I live in the United States, and where I live it is scorching in the summer, and freezing in the winter. The first time I decided to apply for Trial rank, I was unprepared, and I hadn't even read all the requirements. No surprise there, I got denied. In my first application, I was simply motivated to apply because I saw so many people that were so well known become staff. After some thinking and increased activity on Discord and the forums, I decided to apply again. My second application was enormous and this time I was accepted. After being accepted, I started putting in massive amounts of time to begin the road to Helper rank. After one month, my fate had been decided, and I was promoted, along with my two other Trial members that had been part of my Trial group. Yet again, I began a new road to JrMod rank, this time much harder due to the many more responsibilities Helper rank carried. However, today as I'm writing this, it appears that the management team has proved me worthy enough to be promoted. I now begin my road to Moderator.

I'd like to give a special thanks to Flaming_chicken for helping me out with the staff team. She has guided me through my Trial period, answered my many endless questions and concerns, and recently help look over my newspaper. I'd still like to give a big thanks to everyone on the staff team for looking out for each other and sticking together.

If you ever need help, just contact me on Discord at VoidWave#0765

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.