Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Introducing Ghosmatic

Ghosmatic

Donator
Donator
Ghosmatic

Hello Jartex Community

My name is Ghosmatic, a well dedicated player on Jartex Network. Since young I have always been keen to help out people in all kinds of ways. Going from little things like lending a pencil going to big things completing an assignment for a friend. We'll since Jartex first released, I was immediately attracted to the Staff rank. The perfect rank for players to be recognised in the community for the assistance they provide. My name isn't actually Ghosmatic, my real name is Nenad. I won't state my surname due to privacy reasons. I was born on 24th November 2005, it sucks being born in a cold and freezing month but the fun is unbearable. Two of the best events Halloween and Christmas were near my birthday every year.

Since Jartex released, I've been playing regularly from 5 to 8 hours a day. When I started to play Minecraft in 2012, I never had a premium account so it was really difficult for me to experience the full Minecraft Multilayer Experience but even when I felt like this I would look back on Jartex. I recently bought by premium account, a year ago to be precise and ever since I have been helping out people in #assistance_chat and actively interacting with players in #main_chat.

My goal is to become part of the Staff team, a true keen workers dream place to be. I've been going over the rules of Jartex in game and on all platforms. Learning and over coming issues that would be faced on a regular basis by players. I give credits to Swervinng Swervinng for that, thank you for welcoming me to the great community that the server can offer.

Hope everyone knows me better now I hope they understand and help me become a member of the Jartex Staff Team. Thank You all for the great and warm welcomes I have received by the community.

Hope everyone have a nice day!
Sincerely Ghosmatic

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
my boi I am exactly 11 days older than u. My bday is on the 13th of November :p and I was also born in 2005