Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

insane server and staff

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
hi guys this is arubare welcome to arubear jartex network post. unless i get death threats from iflyyt after this this is not my last forum post !
can we appreciate the fact that we can go to stats.jartexnetwork.com and search a player's ign, which also appears to show last seen data (as shown):
1713024107543.png
its completely ok, but if you make a bot which does the same you get a response from lovely staff member iFlyYT iFlyYT to remove the command or you and your whole clan gets banned?
1713024413009.png
you may say its because the website only shows last seen date wise, but then why does the api contain the exact time?
1713024520311.png
and yes, the bot is completely made out of the jartex network api. you can do the same by visiting

Do also remember this shows the last seen, not whether a person is online or no.
After all this what happens? mr iflyyt doesnt even contact me (probably cuz of my sigma radius frfr) directly and instead messages the leader of my clan about it, who has no relation to this. till date i do not have any direct message about this, NOR IS THIS (CLEARLY) IN THE RULES.

same logic can be applied for stats overlays as well, if you can clearly GO TO THE WEBSITE and search the stats of someone, why does USING AN APPLICATION to see the stats of someone USING THE STATS API not allowed?

*i am now going to make a forum post regarding most of the api links you will need to make a bot, i do not have any responsibility if iFlyYT iFlyYT bans you if you make a discord bot, good luck*

Attachments

• 1713024514458.png
    1713024514458.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 3

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
honestly, just please make a rule set for the API and what you can do and not to with it, wouldn't like anyone to get banned for making information from the API accessible because the rules aren't "stated".

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AruBear

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
honestly, just please make a rule set for the API and what you can do and not to with it, wouldn't like anyone to get banned for making information from the API accessible because the rules aren't "stated".
agreed iFlyYT iFlyYT do something bro, sadly cant tell you all the rules either because this bafoon bans legit every application made which people dont have public access to

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
agreed iFlyYT iFlyYT do something bro, sadly cant tell you all the rules either because this bafoon bans legit every application made which people dont have public access to
no it's just that I had quite similar experiences with liam but I'd just dm him each time asking if it's allowed or not, and most of the time it wasn't and the reasons were a bit, yeah. not trying to be biased or anything but I'd just like a reasonable rule set for the API or if you guys just don't want people to create applications using the API, private it.
most people don't have quite the access to dm sr.mods each time they'd like to make a new application so, for the sake of a better community, a API ruleset would be awesome.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
hi guys this is arubare welcome to arubear jartex network post. unless i get death threats from iflyyt after this this is not my last forum post !
can we appreciate the fact that we can go to stats.jartexnetwork.com and search a player's ign, which also appears to show last seen data (as shown):
View attachment 29789
its completely ok, but if you make a bot which does the same you get a response from lovely staff member iFlyYT iFlyYT to remove the command or you and your whole clan gets banned?
View attachment 29791
you may say its because the website only shows last seen date wise, but then why does the api contain the exact time?
View attachment 29793
and yes, the bot is completely made out of the jartex network api. you can do the same by visiting

Do also remember this shows the last seen, not whether a person is online or no.
After all this what happens? mr iflyyt doesnt even contact me (probably cuz of my sigma radius frfr) directly and instead messages the leader of my clan about it, who has no relation to this. till date i do not have any direct message about this, NOR IS THIS (CLEARLY) IN THE RULES.

same logic can be applied for stats overlays as well, if you can clearly GO TO THE WEBSITE and search the stats of someone, why does USING AN APPLICATION to see the stats of someone USING THE STATS API not allowed?

*i am now going to make a forum post regarding most of the api links you will need to make a bot, i do not have any responsibility if iFlyYT iFlyYT bans you if you make a discord bot, good luck*
I was gonna make a denicker bot but damn I don't wanna be banned by him

zBqss

Donator
Donator
IGN
BOSSGAMER
So for that command you got warn right?