Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ingame Kit changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedLemonMC

In order to change your kit you have to leave the game, go back to the bridge's lobby, connect in non-started games, choose your kit, then leave the non-started game, go back to lobby and pray for the game you previously were, to be available. Why dont you add a command like /kit ? It would be really usefull. Do you guys agree?
Thank you in advance.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
RedLemonMC

RedLemonMC

If we talk about op stuff, pots are the ones that are waaay too op xD. Every server that has hosted The Bridge, had an ingame kit changer.
I think it would help.

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
In order to change your kit you have to leave the game, go back to the bridge's lobby, connect in non-started games, choose your kit, then leave the non-started game, go back to lobby and pray for the game you previously were, to be available. Why dont you add a command like /kit ? It would be really usefull. Do you guys agree?
Thank you in advance.
What you just said should not be a thing in the first place, mid-game kit changing is a bug and shouldn't be a thing as it only increases the advantage of older players. -1

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
I generally think there are too many people complaining about kits on their own to suggest this. -1 sorry

XxJoshuaQwertyxX

I agree, bring back ./kit. As it will allow other players the chance to utilize every weapon in their arsenal. A big reason, why Strenght II potions are so OP, is because there aren't many ways to counter it. But back in the day when /kit was a thing (in old servers), it was easy to correlate a plan to defend using the kits that you had in your arsenal. For example, some strenght induced diamond armoured player, is continually rushing the base the farm kills. *Cough* *Cough* MeshQ *Cough*. Easy I can use /kit to change from miner to sprinter, and knock him out the void, saving the day. Bringing /kit will balance the game more compared to the Str II meta strat

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
RedLemonMC

RedLemonMC

You are absolutely right. I couldnt use the English language better than you did, to express this opinion.

I absolutely agree with this. Giving atleast more depth and strategy to the game, and everyone has more time in experimenting with different kits. I feel like the game would be more fun if this was the case.

And besides, everyone who's fairly new is literally poor. We only have the Warrior and Archer kit, so who cares?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.