Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Increasing number of scams and trapper in the server

Suvan21

Hello Sir,
I am Suvan21, a regular player of jartex survival, and want to report you about the increasing number of scams and trapper in the server.
The trapper promises the player to give costly items and when the player tp to him, he traps them with lava due to which the player losses all his stuff.
I am also been trapped and killed twice in last two days.
The username of the players are hashemay and LegendAnshIndia.
Hashemay traps people for stuff whereas LegendAnshIndia trapped me and I lost my shulker and xp because i took stand for my friend when LegendAnshIndia took her stuff cuz her inv was full.

I want you to take strict action on these player as soon as possible because they are ruining the fun.
Thank You

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
I have reported at least 5 TP trappers in the last 2 months and I have never ever fallen for one. The reason is because nothing is ever free. People who say they're giving things for free will take something for you, by either TP trapping or scamming you.
One of the dumbest people in the server gdbs gdbs has been scammed at least 20 times by many different people.

The reason I've managed to report all these trappers is because I start my recording and then I tpa to them in full netherite with a totem and then I do /pvp. This opens a very short time window where I take negligible damage and still get proof that they were trapping. The most important thing to remember is don't TP to random people and if they're selling something for suspiciously cheap ask them to put it on ah. If they don't, something is sus and don't TP to them.

I reported Hashemay already and LegendAnshIndia was sus too, I will investigate and report if necessary. I recommend you don't try anything stupid without recording as that would only get you killed.

Kind regards,
RealPlaykoo

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
i suggest u use xbox game bar since its already built in windows 10 and has a background recording feature so, if anything happens u press a button and it saves the last 5 minutes without really affecting ur fps.
also, no one really gives free stuff (other than me 😂 ) so don't trust anyone like that and work for ur stuff instead 😊

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
Suvan21 Suvan21 "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch" (alternatively, "There is no such thing as a free lunch" or other variants) is a popular adage communicating the idea that it is impossible to get something for nothing. The acronyms TANSTAAFL, TINSTAAFL, and TNSTAAFL are also used. The phrase was in use by the 1930s, but its first appearance is unknown. The "free lunch" in the saying refers to the formerly common practice in American bars of offering a "free lunch" in order to entice drinking customers.

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
I have reported at least 5 TP trappers in the last 2 months and I have never ever fallen for one. The reason is because nothing is ever free. People who say they're giving things for free will take something for you, by either TP trapping or scamming you.
One of the dumbest people in the server gdbs gdbs has been scammed at least 20 times by many different people.

The reason I've managed to report all these trappers is because I start my recording and then I tpa to them in full netherite with a totem and then I do /pvp. This opens a very short time window where I take negligible damage and still get proof that they were trapping. The most important thing to remember is don't TP to random people and if they're selling something for suspiciously cheap ask them to put it on ah. If they don't, something is sus and don't TP to them.

I reported Hashemay already and LegendAnshIndia was sus too, I will investigate and report if necessary. I recommend you don't try anything stupid without recording as that would only get you killed.

Kind regards,
RealPlaykoo
+1
Agree,
Have A Nice Day!!!

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
Hello Sir,
I am Suvan21, a regular player of jartex survival, and want to report you about the increasing number of scams and trapper in the server.
The trapper promises the player to give costly items and when the player tp to him, he traps them with lava due to which the player losses all his stuff.
I am also been trapped and killed twice in last two days.
The username of the players are hashemay and LegendAnshIndia.
Hashemay traps people for stuff whereas LegendAnshIndia trapped me and I lost my shulker and xp because i took stand for my friend when LegendAnshIndia took her stuff cuz her inv was full.

I want you to take strict action on these player as soon as possible because they are ruining the fun.
Thank You
Even If They were Giving Away Free Stuff always either store your items or put it in an Echest or send one of your alts so that at the least you would Either Get Nothing or Free Stuff.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Suvan21

Suvan21

Kind regards,
RealPlaykoo
Thank You for the suggestion and help.
Really Appreciated.