Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames BedWars Increasing coins and XP earned

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd

Minecraft Username:
Arnolddddd​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars (minigames)​

What is your suggestion's title?
Increasing coins and XP earned​

Suggestion Details:
Hi greetings everyone!
I hope you are enjoying your day!

Coins:

So basically I am suggesting Jartex to increase the amount of coins and XP earned in-game.
For now I think a non-ranked player gets 3/4 coins per bed, 3 coins for a F Kill. I suggest increasing it to 10 coins/bed and 6 coins/ F Kill.

Reason for this is because i realise you actually hardly earn much coins by grinding, but voting crate actually gives you loads of coins… For example if you get a chest of coins, it is 1000 straight away. If this happens, people could earn more coins quicker and make the gaming experience better. And also, ranked players could get more coins, to push more people to get ranks. Talent prices would also be more ‘reachable’ faster, which makes people feeling better. For example I have a tier 6 i think emeralds hoarder, and I now need 50k coins to level it up!

Experience:

You get just 1 XP per kill which is like nothing…
If we could increase it to 3 XP, this will make people level up quicker ⬆️.
However, if people that have a higher level disagree, we could give them the half the amount of x2 XP boosters (15) of their levels. This could furthermore make them play more for obvious reasons.

If you say - ahh, but there’s a x2 XP booster in the weekends, which gives ‘a lot’ of XP, but if you realise you actually don’t get much XP from Beds and other stuff in-game, then it wouldn’t be a lot at all. For example, you need 15k XP ish to level up to 66 from 65. This could also make people compromise other stuff such as missions. People try to complete missions to earn XP, but sometimes they ignore the game itself. This would make the game more enjoyable as you don’t have to feel pressured.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
As stated above​

Extra Information:
N/A​

TheTrueNova

I completely agree, 1 XP per kill is very little, and when you're at a high level, it's not going to help much getting only a single XP per kill. +1

AceHub

Its a +1 by me, cuz I do aggree that without the 2x Experience Booster it gets ALOT harder to grind levels, especially when u get less than 50 exp per game

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey OfficialArny6,

I decided to give your Suggestion “[Bedwars (minigames)] Increasing coins and XP earned” an
Upvote (+1)

(gimme my xp)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
I agree, getting 1 exp per kill is way to low, on avg the avg player gets like 4-6 kills per solos game which is 4-6exp extra, which is literally nth after you reach above lvl 30 💀,+1

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
I've decided to stay neutral on this suggestion