Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Global inc is worse than the n word, let's change that

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
WildAbbee​

What is your suggestion's title?
inc is worse than the n word, let's change that​

Suggestion Details:
hello, jartex changed the rules so that ghosting is a 3d ban, while racism remains at a 2d mute,
i propose reverting ghosting back to a warn (or even better, removing it, but ifly won't agree to that and hes the manager on jartex)

also can we make racism have a punishment that actually deters it (e.g 1month ban in extreme cases, maybe like 7d mute in minor cases)

Nirahz Nirahz you are an inc​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
reduces toxicity and unfair bans, improves jartex's image​

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
+1
I do agree that the punishment for discrimination is totally too light, instead of a basic mute it should be a not-too-long ban.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Having it as a ban is too much... bans mainly exist (imo) is to prevent someone from doing something. Just like how mutes prevent you from being racist in chat. Bans prevent people from cheating. You get banned for ghosting because you don't need to talk in chat to ghost.

and no, im not the manager

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I believe that a 3d mute for a first discrimination punishment is a good option but I think ghosting should become a 1d ban from 3d ban (for 1st punishment).

Trident

Addicted Member
+1
I agree with divertente divertente that it should be changed to a not-too-long ban.

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
+1
Don’t understand why ghosting is such a big problem, like CMON why a ban for that?!

I was on like a 60 ws *which was alot cause I was lvl 30 at that time* and there were two teaners in my game, I invited Soence *who was trial at that time* and my caps key glitched and what I wanted to say in small got said in caps and rather than the teamers getting banned I ended up being warned 🗿🗿

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WildAbbee

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
+1
Don’t understand why ghosting is such a big problem, like CMON why a ban for that?!

I was on like a 60 ws *which was alot cause I was lvl 30 at that time* and there were two teaners in my game, I invited Soence *who was trial at that time* and my caps key glitched and what I wanted to say in small got said in caps and rather than the teamers getting banned I ended up being warned 🗿🗿
did you get warned for caps in party chat?