Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Inactive Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtharvaThePro

IGN
AtharvaThePro
I wanna know why is staff so ignorant to my unban appeal. 5 staff members have viewed my appeal but I got no response from any staff. Whenever I ask to any staff that is there any mod available now? They all just say HAVE PATIENCE. It's been 3 days since I appealed. I am a very curious player. I play on Jartex almost all time, but no staff is ready to check my appeal. If any staff member is reading this thread, pls don't say me to HAVE PATIENCE. i know I should wait but there is a limit of PATIENCE. You can't just keep saying us to wait and wait, it will take 2 min to give a rply. Sorry to all staff members if my words hurt you or I went too rude.

Link of my unban appeal:

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
Staffs have lives too. It isn't like they are sitting at their pc 24/7. Maybe stop being so entitled and be patient.

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
I know how you feel as that position but you need to know they have work to do like accept report also other thing like suggestion is not easy and looking through all event or something is not easy having lot of time also maybe they need to rest their mind and they work in real life, we don't know how people life so.. all I can say is Patient

M3lv1nPl4yz

IGN
M3lv1nPl4yz
I know how you feel as that position but you need to know they have work to do like accept report also other thing like suggestion is not easy and looking through all event or something is not easy having lot of time also maybe they need to rest their mind and they work in real life, we don't know how people life so.. all I can say is Patient
Very true, and Atharva my friend just be patient ;)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AtharvaThePro

AtharvaThePro

IGN
AtharvaThePro
Staffs have lives too. It isn't like they are sitting at their pc 24/7. Maybe stop being so entitled and be patient.
Bruh can't they just view some appeals in 75h. Imagine 75h

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AtharvaThePro

AtharvaThePro

IGN
AtharvaThePro
Ya I am being patient bcoz I have no choice u know

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AtharvaThePro

AtharvaThePro

IGN
AtharvaThePro
I just made this thread bcoz staff is viewing my appeal but no rplying me. So u think from my perspective how it feels. 😞

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hmm
Answer will be given shortly.

unlqvinly