Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames In-game Tab menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Minecraft Username:
Nirahz​

What is the suggestion about?
In-game Tab menu​

Description:
Please, please, please revert the tab menu back to where it simply shows people's current hp rather than the amount of hearts they have. I get that for certain (mainly newer/casual) players it's easier to just look at the hearts but let's be honest, it's absolutely hideous.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The old system which showed us the number of hp an enemy currently has (IN NUMBERS) is way more pleasant to look at than this absolute abomination.​

Extra Information:
While you're at it, might as well bring back the hp display under people's nametags.​

G

Gusto

Minecraft Username:
Nirahz

What is the suggestion about?
In-game Tab menu

Description:
Please, please, please revert the tab menu back to where it simply shows people's current hp rather than the amount of hearts they have. I get that for certain (mainly newer/casual) players it's easier to just look at the hearts but let's be honest, it's absolutely hideous.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The old system which showed us the number of hp an enemy currently has (IN NUMBERS) is way more pleasant to look at than this absolute abomination.

Extra Information:
While you're at it, might as well bring back the hp display under people's nametags.

I mean, its good as its now,amount of health isnext to player name too when u pvp. I will go neutral for now.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
no.. it isnt..? granted, i havent played in a week but, last time i checked i couldn't see my opponents hp while fighting them unless I hit tab.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
sooo i just watched the first jartex vid i could find on here (exocrafter's 30m one) and took some screenshots to compare old and new

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Screenshot_20200321-184647.jpgScreenshot_20200321-184710.jpg

^ Jartex

Screenshot_20200321-184946.jpgScreenshot_20200321-183759.jpg

^ Hypixel, but also what Jartex used to have. I badly want this back.

G

Gusto

still, I dont see any point at this, When u pvp u can see HP next to player´s name

Status
Not open for further replies.