Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Improving the gameplay of SBF

Status
Not open for further replies.

jovceking

Minecraft Username:
jovceking333​

What is your suggestion's title?
Improving the gameplay of SBF​

Suggestion Details:
Suggestion about improving the gamemode​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
My suggestion is:

As u can see Skyblock Fantasy it's just getting worse and worse.All the people that played it just quit because of the new version (1.14+) and the mcmmo.
So the mcmmo its just being too powerful,you can't do anything about it just get ur axe to mcmmo level 1000 and spam.It's just getting worse.
Even tho it was a dead gamemode as every1 knows and agrees on it,now it's even worse.I don't say it's dead,it has like an average 40 players in it,but almost every1 that used to play it,quit.So my suggestion is,in the new reset,i don't say do it right now,change the version back to 1.8.9 like it used to be and remove the mcmmo.Or even,atleast remove the mcmmo,and add payouts for /is top,so people actually play it.If 1.8.9 comes back,people will get back and start playing and enjoying in it again.There are alot of stuff/things that need to be fixed for this gamemode to work like we can say Skyblock Dream,with developers actually spending time on it.​

Extra Information:
If any staff played this gamemode,they would see how bad it is now,and this will probably get denied cause the server doesn't cares about this gamemode,but anyways i spent time to write it.​

Gabriel44

IGN
NotGabrielTMG10
I agree with this. I used to play Skyblock Fantasy. I wasn't doing levels I was just there.
When I got bored I would join and talk to people I ACTUALLY KNEW, and even if there was just me and one other person in Skyblock Fantasy, I would still stay there and just be on my island and do literally nothing. Yes I just sat there. Not even grinding levels. Even if I was super duper bored, I would still join and sit waiting for someone I knew to join or building something cool. Now lots of things have changed. I haven't got on the server since the SBF reset since the only reason I joined JN was when I was bored, to chill on SBF but now it's chaotic and lots of people are there and it's just spam in the chat. Now to sum everything up, I agree with Jovce and to make it 1.8-newest versions and to be honest the only reason people played SBF was BC of the 1.8 PvP, i don't know if there still is 1.8 PvP but from what I've been told, there isn't.

BhavuDon_007

Minecraft Username:
jovceking333​

What is your suggestion's title?
Improving the gameplay of SBF​

Suggestion Details:
Suggestion about improving the gamemode​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
My suggestion is:​
As u can see Skyblock Fantasy it's just getting worse and worse.All the people that played it just quit because of the new version (1.14+) and the mcmmo.​
So the mcmmo its just being too powerful,you can't do anything about it just get ur axe to mcmmo level 1000 and spam.It's just getting worse.​
Even tho it was a dead gamemode as every1 knows and agrees on it,now it's even worse.I don't say it's dead,it has like an average 40 players in it,but almost every1 that used to play it,quit.So my suggestion is,in the new reset,i don't say do it right now,change the version back to 1.8.9 like it used to be and remove the mcmmo.Or even,atleast remove the mcmmo,and add payouts for /is top,so people actually play it.If 1.8.9 comes back,people will get back and start playing and enjoying in it again.There are alot of stuff/things that need to be fixed for this gamemode to work like we can say Skyblock Dream,with developers actually spending time on it.​

Extra Information:
If any staff played this gamemode,they would see how bad it is now,and this will probably get denied cause the server doesn't cares about this gamemode,but anyways i spent time to write it.​
The statement jovce said about the axe spam is fr a big issue, people just spam their axes on players and break their armour in a moment, like what the hell is that. We want the authentic 1.14+ or 1.8.9 only
This season was cursed by mcmmo abusers and we dont like it,the OGs who used to play sbf rarely they dont even wanna play now, because of the 1.14+ and the mcmmo... We want a reset for this, and in the reset we want 1.8.9 back + no mcmmo
Thats all we want we will love to play sbf if these issues are fixed

Artomix_71-0

My suggestion is to Totally Remove Mcmmo and add the Skills plugin (in sbd)
it would be a LOT better, as people who doesnt have skills with click Can abuse it easily.

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
-1, I doubt they will change the gamemode to 1.8.9 as surely they had a proper reason to change it to a different version

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jovceking

jovceking

-1, I doubt they will change the gamemode to 1.8.9 as surely they had a proper reason to change it to a different version
If you play the gamemode,you would see how bad,glitchy it is.Every player that played this and still plays it want the old version to be back.So please don't judge if you do not play this gamemode.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, jovceking​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.